• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,830 posts in this topic

final arc of this volume ends at 50 if IDW site is right. Which means this is going to keep climbing till the next volume.

No it's going to keep climbing until everyone sees Donatello on life support and realizes his 'death' was just an injury. Then it goes back to cover price.

final arc of this volume ends at 50 if IDW site is right. Which means this is going to keep climbing till the next volume.

No it's going to keep climbing until everyone sees Donatello on life support and realizes his 'death' was just an injury. Then it goes back to cover price.

And your thoughts on the OA? Does it double or triple as previously mentioned?

I'd sell now if you're trying to capitalize on the hype. Or just keep them because it's a cool scene. I don't think there's a ton of future upside there given that preview page.

I'd sell now if you're trying to capitalize on the hype. Or just keep them because it's a cool scene. I don't think there's a ton of future upside there given that preview page.

Given this page, I agree.

My thoughts exactly.

Ha! Something told me to hold off on buying it. Sucks to be those people who paid $100+.

Really sucks for whoever shelled out $700 for the final splash page of original art. Good for Cory Smith, though.

I completely disagree, no matter what happens in future issues he DIED in this issue. It was confirmed by the character Angel Bridge in the dialogue, not to mention every single news outlet that has printed a story about the events. Turtles die in real life when their shells are compromised, and that's exactly what Bebop and Rocksteady did to Donny. Will a serum/mutagen/ooze bring him back?..... probably.

Wolverine will be back, but that doesn't mean he didn't die in Death of Wolverine 4

This will be an iconic panel forever in my opinion. $700 was a steal.

Except in the preview art for the future issue posted by Adonis the dialogue reads "he very nearly lost his life"

It would appear that you have some amount of money tied up into this and are desperately clinging to the idea that he is dead.

Your assumption is incorrect ......

No, I would believe its pretty accurate.

NWRGck2.jpg

You were saying?

facepalm-big.jpg