• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

even the Hans Solo doesn't sell for as much as the Boba Fett....I'd think this one is going to be hard to get your money back.

Maybe if he doesn't sell them all he dumps the rest on ebay and undercuts everyone elses copies.

Han Solo is a steady seller at at $30-$35, I can see the Boba Fett with a small print run, and much more popularity as a collectible character going for $50 and up

It's only $30 if you buy one. JTC charges $20 for each comic and has $8.50 flat-rate shipping, so if this guy bought 50, he'd be paying, what, a quarter for shipping on each of them, averaged out?

;)

-slym

That's his rep's eBay id. Perhaps he started selling them to undercut one of our fellow boardies that bought a few and then listed them on eBay for $49.99. (shrug)

That's his rep's eBay id. Perhaps he started selling them to undercut one of our fellow boardies that bought a few and then listed them on eBay for $49.99. (shrug)

ah, k, tnx

I may buy a couple regardless of my whining...it's in my nature.

No hate here just tired of seeing endless posting on them in this strand especially since you guys have been asked to take it to the appropriate place a few times now

this is the moderns heating up thread.

combopacks are heating up.

a discussion about them is warranted and on topic.

if you want to discuss other books that are heating up, you can make a post in this thread and change the topic. Its possible to have more than one discussion going on in here at a time.

The only thing heating up about combopacks is the 3 or 4 people here hyping them that refuse to take it to there own thread because they know they would be ignored

I think you are just trying to conceal their awesomeness until you hoard more!

ah, k, tnx

I may buy a couple regardless of my whining...it's in my nature.

Me too, can't help myself

even the Hans Solo doesn't sell for as much as the Boba Fett....I'd think this one is going to be hard to get your money back.

Maybe if he doesn't sell them all he dumps the rest on ebay and undercuts everyone elses copies.

Han Solo is a steady seller at at $30-$35, I can see the Boba Fett with a small print run, and much more popularity as a collectible character going for $50 and up

I agree; Boba Fett fans are somewhat irrational in their love for the character (and Darth Maul fans to a lesser extent).

I agree; Boba Fett fans are somewhat irrational in their love for the character (and Darth Maul fans to a lesser extent).

but moreso than jar jar fans

but moreso than jar jar fans

I'll consider my action figure variant complete the day the Jar Jar variant is announced.

why the hell am i being charged sales tax on boba????

Have you gone all the way through the checkout? I had IN sales tax up at first, but after I put my mailing info in, the tax disappeared.

-slym

quote=Doc McCoy]

:shy:

his were actually listed first though.

AntBrown, that guy selling for $29 has a direct pipe to the Boba Fett motherload....I'd probably wait till his stream runs dry.

(thumbs u Thanks for the heads up.

AntBrown, that guy selling for $29 has a direct pipe to the Boba Fett motherload....I'd probably wait till his stream runs dry.

but I'm sure you know what you're doing :lol:

but I'm sure you know what you're doing :lol:

I actually didn't realize that was a direct line from John. Checked how many he had available, and thought I would list it and see if his ran out soon. Guess that's not gonna happen lol

Also, I rarely have any idea what I'm doing :tonofbricks:

In a couple weeks this book will probably be very highly sought after. But I don't know what I am doing either, so...

I'm thinking so as well. Snagged quite a few.