• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

She's on those other covers but she owns the Hans cover Three times as many people waiting to grab comics this morning at my LCS....grabbed a hughes for $30, probably as cheap as ill ever find it

Edited by krighton

Wow, someone went hard in the paint. All sold today.

Vengeance #1

It looks like 4 people went in there. lol

I bought a couple as soon as I found out about which book to buy from Larry. They were cheaper this morning. With a print run in the mid 20,000's and her own book on the way, it seemed like a no brainer. Mix that with that cover of Magneto and interiors by my man Dragotta. I could see this really catching fire. 2c

Well at least people are going HAM on a comic because the character might get their own comics series. As opposed to a TV Show or Movie.

I agree. It went really well with Sleepwalker

... NOT

I'm referring to general excitement being generated from inside the medium, as opposed to relying on outside sources to see demand increase for certain back issues. Not if some jokers got burned holding Sleepwalker #1s for too long, or paid too much to get one.

And thats exactly what most likely will happen with this one..

By the time everyone will receive their copies of Vengeance #1 from today's purchase, the moment will be lost.. At least most of the times thats how it seems to work.

Today, tomorrow, and possibly Thursday will be the time to sell..

I predict a flood beginning Thursday/Friday

Yep.

"Things of value have no fear of time."

She's on those other covers but she owns the Hans cover Three times as many people waiting to grab comics this morning at my LCS

Between the 2 shops I hit early, got 3 of the Hans covers @ $10 ea and 1 Hughes @ $20. Neither had the Deadpool figure variant, all were damaged in shipping :(

Yeah, I got one and put it up for sale in the copper/modern section. But I kinda priced it to keep, as I am going to special edition in 2-3 weeks and am considering SS'ing it.

It's starting to sound very kamala khan'ish. I'm going with the Hans Variant since she is solo on the cover as the key book if she blows up.

Get on board now while it's cheap. If it turns into another Land Spider-Gwen variant, you'll be kicking yourself later.

Those are pretty big shoes to fill..

I should be running to my LCS getting all these variants and new books today, they all look very tempting. But... I have a pretty big collection Im inspecting this weekend, so Im saving all my shekels for that one. Have fun everyone! Jealous

I should be running to my LCS getting all these variants and new books today, they all look very tempting. But... I have a pretty big collection Im inspecting this weekend, so Im saving all my shekels for that one. Have fun everyone! Jealous

I just snuck away from work to check 3 LCS and all 3 are sold out of all the variants being discussed recently in this thread. Suggests they do in fact have legs. Also quite possible the LCS here only got 1 or 2 copies at most of these so easy to sell out.

I was hoping to grab that Spiderverse variant for sure.

none of my LCS seemed to order many Spider-Verse 1...not enough to get the variant anyways.

From the prices of Vengeance 1 on ebay so far, this is no Sleepwalker. Few more copies but no one is desperately blowing it out.

Edited by krighton

Of the 4 shops I visited all were sold out of the A-force #1 hans variant. roughly 15 copies all around $15-$20 apiece. I'd bet on this one if you can get it under $20. 2 of the shops still had the Medusa @$100/$125. I'd say the Medusa will probably stay higher, but at this level I would say the hans is a better buy.

Good ol' Mile High - changing my order of 5 copies of a book to 1, like usual.. even though their "instant inventory checker" showed plenty at time of order. (thumbs u

that only happens if you order hot stuff that they can sell for more money...try some funny animal comics next time.