• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Just got lucky. Was in a local comic book store with my son and we decided to run into the Five Below that was 5 minutes from there there which i have never been to and lo and behold they had a Marvel Now Point One #1 bag which I grabbed . Also had another with the bagged Adventures of Superman # 500 . Have not opened the bag yet with the Point One yet so not sure what else is with it. On the back is Infinity # 4 . The bagged Superman had a copy of Alpha Flight # 20 , G.L.A # 2 and Titans # 15

Ok the other comics were Avengers # 30 Original Sin and Amazing Spider man Learning to Crawl. .

Edited by spidrvacc

Lets see what happens to UF 4 this week.

Is something supposed to happen with Miles?

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/marvel-inclusion-biracial-spider-man-article-1.2265591

Thanks for the link. I guess this has kind of been foreshadowed for a while now though... I can't say this has surprised me at all. The clincher for me was his cover appearance in FCBD. Then and there I stocked up on a bunch of bagged UF4's... Wether I do anything with them other than keep them is another matter. :P

Cool character though... Glad to know he's being brought to the front lines.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/marvel-inclusion-biracial-spider-man-article-1.2265591

I always thought that they should've moved onto a more Modern age Spider-Man. Kinda like how DC did with the GL's over time (Alan Scott, Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner) --- They don't have to kill him though.

This whole Renew your Vows storyline should push for Peter to retire or become a mentor only coming out as kinda a stoic figure. Maybe a one last Hurrah to save his family and realize that maybe the greatest power is leaving the responsibility for a younger hero as leaving your family behind without a father is selfish.

Let Peter's story and character age while making way for a new age and play-out for the Spider-man mythology.

I always thought that they should've moved onto a more Modern age Spider-Man. Kinda like how DC did with the GL's over time (Alan Scott, Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner) --- They don't have to kill him though.

This whole Renew your Vows storyline should push for Peter to retire or become a mentor only coming out as kinda a stoic figure. Maybe a one last Hurrah to save his family and realize that maybe the greatest power is leaving the responsibility for a younger hero as leaving your family behind without a father is selfish.

Let Peter's story and character age while making way for a new age and play-out for the Spider-man mythology.

Only problem is this last Spider-man reboot Peter is young, while not as young as Miles fairly close. Marvel probably will do that for a while. Make him lose his powers and age fast like Steve Rogers. Reboot, rehash, rinse, and repeat. All new and all now. lol

hit three Five below and nothing

it did look like the one near Elmhurst was picked clean so maybe there is truth to that story

So I just went to the 99 cent depot and look what I found

99cent.jpg

:applause: amazing!

yes!

And not just that, the girl was so happy I bought it for 0.99 cents, she gave me a free massage!

There are at least 3 billion 99 cent stores near me in brooklyn and there isn't anything in them that was not made in china. Maybe i need to go shopping in queens.

Scroll back. They're referring to Elmhurst in Chicago, not New York.

but i thought aweandlorder lived n NYC somewhere? isn't he the won who said he bought it? is he shopping in chicago now? i am so confused.

hit three Five below and nothing

it did look like the one near Elmhurst was picked clean so maybe there is truth to that story

So I just went to the 99 cent depot and look what I found

99cent.jpg

:applause: amazing!

yes!

And not just that, the girl was so happy I bought it for 0.99 cents, she gave me a free massage!

There are at least 3 billion 99 cent stores near me in brooklyn and there isn't anything in them that was not made in china. Maybe i need to go shopping in queens.

Scroll back. They're referring to Elmhurst in Chicago, not New York.

but i thought aweandlorder lived n NYC somewhere? isn't he the won who said he bought it? is he shopping in chicago now? i am so confused.

There will never be law and order when aweandlorder is around!!