• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Avengers vs Infinity #1 request to pull from selves - missing pages.

Looked at them this morning on eBay. At that time, no one had it listed as an "error/misprint". Not sure right now ('cuz they blocked eBay at work. Smart move!) :insane:

EDIT: I didn't buy any. They were already around $8 shipped. Cover price is $5.99 though to not too bad if you want one.

Edited by 21Pittsburgh58

I found a store that had a few of the Avengers recall....all the other stores seemed to have followed instructions and pulled them.

Yeah I checked a few places trying to get the 1:25 variant but no dice...

Of course Wolverine 66 turner variants are super sky high with even the 1:50 variants commanding over 100 bucks in 8.5 raw! Well the big sleeper of the bunch is 66 2ND PRINT. Itsstill under the radar because its the hardest print to ge as well as the lowrst number of copies at about 7100. Not to mention wolverine cutting the Hulk dow on the cover. Great post guys!

What is the significance of 66? I understand Turner because he has a fanbase. Other than that? Also, 7,100 copies is low? ???

Of course Wolverine 66 turner variants are super sky high with even the 1:50 variants commanding over 100 bucks in 8.5 raw! Well the big sleeper of the bunch is 66 2ND PRINT. Itsstill under the radar because its the hardest print to ge as well as the lowrst number of copies at about 7100. Not to mention wolverine cutting the Hulk dow on the cover. Great post guys!

What is the significance of 66? I understand Turner because he has a fanbase. Other than that? Also, 7,100 copies is low? ???

Old Man Logan

Old Man Logan

Gotcha. Would people gravitate to the second printing though just because the print run is lower? I don't understand the market at all.

Old Man Logan

Gotcha. Would people gravitate to the second printing though just because the print run is lower? I don't understand the market at all.

some 2nd printings take off...like CM 17 2nd print is hotter than Khan's 1st full appearance.

Old Man Logan

some 2nd printings take off...like CM 17 2nd print is hotter than Khan's 1st full appearance.

Walking Dead #100 2nd print with Negan & Lucille :cloud9:

WD 100 regular cover a had both Negan and Lucille. Cover a;s have time proven history over second prints. :sumo:

its not about being the best, its about finding value and exploiting it. I don't care if 1st print sells for $50 in first print at the LCS, and I can sell it for $60 online. I DO care if I can buy a 2nd print for $2 and sell for $20 online. I don't care why people want it, don't care if they like it more than the first print, don't care if there's a third print not worth as much.

At least for the purpose of this thread.

WD 100 regular cover a had both Negan and Lucille. Cover a;s have time proven history over second prints. :sumo:

Generally yes, but l'll take WD 100 2nd prints over the 1st print all day long. Negan full body pic, low print run and the black cover is tough in 9.8. WD 100 3rd print is another good one

Generally yes, but l'll take WD 100 2nd prints over the 1st print all day long. Negan full body pic, low print run and the black cover is tough in 9.8. WD 100 3rd print is another good one

I have the Adlard Sketch variant. I am happy with that.

Checking the census for the book (because that's how I roll) there are 140 total slabs, 89, 9.8.

Not a lot in totality, but a fair amount in a 9.8 IMO.

Plus they come up for sale somewhat regularly raw, which suggests to me that they're out there.

-J.