• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

lol...to funny :) 1sale of a pristine copy does not make a book "hot" but you can believe whatever you like? I can sell you 10 copies for 5 bucks a pop if you want them.

oy vey, there is no sarcasm detection meter here....

i am a fat new yorker who talks with his hands a lot. nothing i say should be taken literally unless i am trying to chase you down the street with a baseball bat. and even then i am sometimes kidding.

I imagine that's pretty radically overpriced, if you took the time to GPA it.

Plus, it's missing a book (#50), and everyone knows on eBay that if you're missing a single book, the whole lot is worth 50-75% less.

:D

Plus, it's missing a book (#50), and everyone knows on eBay that if you're missing a single book, the whole lot is worth 50-75% less.

At the end of the listing:

"All the hard work is done here ,this great lot is ready to keep going up in value as the comic and tv show only get better

These will be worth a fortune in no time"

It is ILLEGAL to say things like this in the securities industry....yet, everywhere else, no problem! You'll double, no, triple, no, QUADRUPLE your money, NO time!

Wow - a complete set of 1-7 and a Cap 25 for $60. Just another reminder to not do auctions on E-Bay.

Wow - a complete set of 1-7 and a Cap 25 for $60. Just another reminder to not do auctions on E-Bay.

Not as bad as the set that had 1-7 plus Ed McGuinness variant that sold for $47

A guy was selling the 1-150 on a fb group for 12,500. First 5 were CGC 9.8, and includes all variants. I thought that was a crazy price...until seeing this one. Yowza! Are these books really going to go up THAT much that 30 grand is a good investment?

With Civil War sets sitting $150 I know what I'm doing tomorrow. Digging through boxes and listing my Civil War Sets.

IMG_20150216_151835_zpsl1thkcaa.jpg

IMG_20150216_151510_zpsv0p9axm1.jpg

These are hot because I want them to be. And they don't belong in the copper forum cause they are signed by a overrated artist and Venom is getting a movie and is going to be more popular

:sumo:

With Civil War sets sitting $150 I know what I'm doing tomorrow. Digging through boxes and listing my Civil War Sets.

I sold a partial set (missing #2) for about $90 a couple weeks ago without any discount asked for. Thought it may be a crazy guy who needed the set but it looks like its going that direction.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WALKING-DEAD-97-8-12-2nd-PRINT-NEGAN-HAND-PRIOR-TO-100-KIRKMAN-NM-CGC-IT-/391397825804?hash=item5b2120dd0c:g:BQcAAOSwX~dWrlGq

seems misleading stating that 97 2nd came before 100 when the 2nd printing came after. Bit of a shell game on terms and trying to make me believe that Negan's hand first appeared before Walking Dead 100 1st with the silhouette.

Edited by krighton