• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Regarding WD #100...I've got a pretty clean copy of the second print they could possibly be a 9.8. If so, do you guys think it would be better to sell when he appears on the show or send off to CGC and wait until next season?

I would hold off for now until he appears. I am just waiting....

My advise? Sell now or soon. There's no long term investment in most walking dead characters. He will be killed off and next season nobody will remember his name lol

Negan? He is still alive in the books though.

BLACK PANTHER #1 MIDTOWN COMICS Variant

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?pl=576&PRID=Black+Panther+Vol+6+%231+Co_1518112

Nice cover, overall. Looking forward to reading this book.

lol you buy enough for a pump and dump? This book might be heating up at midtown, but not on eBay.

I believe they were talking about the regular cover. There are a few variants, and the wop variant, being a % of previous order variant, may be the lowest print run. The 1:15 is the highest ratio incentive.

Incentive variants are not printed according to their distribution ratio. Those are distribution numbers, not print run numbers.

Yes, I lost thousands of dollars selling my hoard for $10-$30 a pop on its way up.

Nobody said money is lost...it's just a fairly common book.

no, i sold 25-30 or so copies, maybe more, for $10-$30 each before it really exploded...

BLACK PANTHER #1 MIDTOWN COMICS Variant

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?pl=576&PRID=Black+Panther+Vol+6+%231+Co_1518112

Nice cover, overall. Looking forward to reading this book.

lol you buy enough for a pump and dump? This book might be heating up at midtown, but not on eBay.

No, just sharing. Nothing more than that.

I believe they were talking about the regular cover. There are a few variants, and the wop variant, being a % of previous order variant, may be the lowest print run. The 1:15 is the highest ratio incentive.

Incentive variants are not printed according to their distribution ratio. Those are distribution numbers, not print run numbers.

You can yell that all you want (i've seen it now probably 1500 times on these boards), but still doesn't change the fact that it really makes no difference in my statements outcome, the % variant may be shorter printed/distributed than any ratio variant.

well the only cover of Extraordinary Xmen that's selling for a premium is the 1:15....so maybe people are missing out on something with the WoP variant. Though the WoP has no allocation like the 1:15 does when trying to order.

well the only cover of Extraordinary Xmen that's selling for a premium is the 1:15....so maybe people are missing out on something with the WoP variant. Though the WoP has no allocation like the 1:15 does when trying to order.

or maybe people don't care about this book at all and are just chasing hype

My advise? Sell now or soon. There's no long term investment in most walking dead characters. He will be killed off and next season nobody will remember his name lol

Negan? He is still alive in the books though.

That was my thinking. He's been in the books for what, two years now?

I think the fever should grow after his first appearance.....ft is pretty quick right now id send it in for grading
I think the fever should grow after his first appearance.....ft is pretty quick right now id send it in for grading

+1

Thanks for the advice, guys!

"The book will peak at $12 by Thursday and be back to $7 by the weekend if I was betting."

lol

Which is why if youre going to gamble on it get the best cover

None of the covers are good......

Anything else you dont like?

:blahblah: another of Candle's one liners, that bring nothing to the table