• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,835 posts in this topic

Which one of Deadpool's new sidekicks is going to be a hit? Any or all of them?

Personally Slapstick seems to be the fun winner, but any of them could hit it big. I used to love Solo as well.

Talk about $1 Bin Heroes. All but Fool Kill are dirt cheap. Bunn is writing it so you know it will be a laugh a minute.

Which book is Solo's first app.? Is it the Deadpool: The Circle Chase?

Nope. Web of Spider-Man #19

Ahh...Thank you!

Which one of Deadpool's new sidekicks is going to be a hit? Any or all of them?

Personally Slapstick seems to be the fun winner, but any of them could hit it big. I used to love Solo as well.

Talk about $1 Bin Heroes. All but Fool Kill are dirt cheap. Bunn is writing it so you know it will be a laugh a minute.

Which book is Solo's first app.? Is it the Deadpool: The Circle Chase?

Nope. Web of Spider-Man #19

Ahh...Thank you!

I started buying up that book back in the '90s, when the Punisher was big. I thought Marvel had the another potential big character on their hands. Especially after 9/11, it seemed like the perfect character to give a push. But nothing…

A) Most Wizard shows are the same price to set up at. You just have to pick the cities that good get attendance and you should do quite well.

B)Boys 1, 2, 3 are all pretty hot and have tons of first appearances. 2 and 3 are pretty cheap compared to other Preacher keys and, i think, have plenty of room to move.

C)Anything coming out this week that we like? I have not heard much about the JSC connecting variants. I know they are slightly subpar, but I think they might heat up slowly like every JSC book ever.

D)4 Kids comes out next week. Who is excited? I know that I am.

I've been looking for a nice copy to pair with my Batman 655 Variant for a Supersons 1st Appearance set, nill on my searches.

Also, Harley's Little Black Book #3 1:25 Linser Variant is selling big before it is even released. Not too many listed right now either.

Haunted Mansion really picking up with issue 2 coming out, wish I had bought more of these

Haunted Mansion Sold

And it has a really really really small print run :devil:

Is this any different than what happened with Figment?

I think it's actually got more legs than Figment, but it's no different than any other comic that gets hot with a smallish print run, sells out and people want it.

Haunted Mansion really picking up with issue 2 coming out, wish I had bought more of these

Haunted Mansion Sold

I think it's actually got more legs than Figment, but it's no different than any other comic that gets hot with a smallish print run, sells out and people want it.

Or people are made to think they want it... :makepoint:

Haunted Mansion Sold

The Slave Labor Graphics The Haunted Mansion title from 2005 had some terrific covers. I particularly like the cover on issue #6, although they are all good covers.

I wonder if those will see any movement. Talk about small print run.

The Slave Labor Graphics The Haunted Mansion title from 2005 had some terrific covers. I particularly like the cover on issue #6, although they are all good covers.

I wonder if those will see any movement. Talk about small print run.

Shhhhh keep that to yourself until you buy up all of the cheap copies on ebay.

But us Roman Dirge fans are ahead of the curve ain't we?

Haunted Mansion Sold

i'm a sucker for ghosts and haunted houses

Haunted Mansion Sold

I thought Eddie Murphy put a nail in this coffin years ago. :tonofbricks:

Haunted Mansion Sold

It's more than that, it's a similar property, Disney, and it's an attraction at Disney. Is the comic even geared towards adults?

I thought Jon Kent's first was in Superman Convergence 2?

isn't he on the front cover of the regular edition of Lois Clark 1...normally people would freak to get the first cover showing a character...he's not on the front cover of the variant.

Edited by krighton

Haunted Mansion Sold

It's more than that, it's a similar property, Disney, and it's an attraction at Disney. Is the comic even geared towards adults?

Not sure of your point here, yea its a gooffy title.... but its selling..... Its heating up.

Will it be around a year from now, no clue