• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

Not sure of your point here, yea its a gooffy title.... but its selling..... Its heating up.

Will it be around a year from now, no clue

Yea, that's kind of the point. Figment #1 regular cover got hot and was selling for $20-25 after it came out. Now it's $5. Just trying to convince myself to not buy in at this point.

Edited by ygogolak

Haunted Mansion really picking up with issue 2 coming out, wish I had bought more of these

Haunted Mansion Sold

And it has a really really really small print run :devil:

Is this any different than what happened with Figment?

I think it's actually got more legs than Figment, but it's no different than any other comic that gets hot with a smallish print run, sells out and people want it.

Or people are made to think they want it... :makepoint:

The Slave Labor Graphics The Haunted Mansion title from 2005 had some terrific covers. I particularly like the cover on issue #6, although they are all good covers.

I wonder if those will see any movement. Talk about small print run.

The cover to Slave Labor's Haunted Mansion #7 (2006, scarce last issue) looks like Marvel/Disney's cover to new #1.

I've met you before. I probably bought stuff from you too. I bought a lot from Carl and Tim. I actually moved to Seattle about 9 months ago though.

No wonder I've been finding good books at Fat Jack's over the last several months

I thought Jon Kent's first was in Superman Convergence 2?

It is. But this is when he puts on the costume, I think.

Yes, cameo as a baby in SC 2

No costume yet, but LC1 is first full appearance of the character "grown" into the age he will be written in Supersons.

DEA7F4C0-EE44-44F2-B00D-12258FFADF65_zpsw3q42rrg.jpg

Most people, including myself, are not a fan of 1st app babies. I'll pass on Son of the Demon baby Damian, test tube X-23, and UXM 201 baby Cable.

And yes, the regular Lee Weeks cover is by far the better cover for this book, but you know, 1:25 variant hotness and all. (shrug)

No one ever says anything when I'm at a con wearing a cbsi shirt or hat. hm

:hi:

What do they say when you're not wearing your CBSI shirt and hat ? I'm picturing the conversation...

"What in the heck are you at a comic convention without your CBSI shirt and hat ? (tsk) What do you think this is ? A flea market ? No, this is a con...go get your damn hat..." :roflmao:

No one ever says anything when I'm at a con wearing a cbsi shirt or hat. hm

Internet gangstas....

I am an internet gangster, but I do not understand what that has to do with CBSI.

this is the year we finally meet. The fortune teller told me so.

Taco moved to Seattle. ?

Yeah dude!

I've met you before. I probably bought stuff from you too. I bought a lot from Carl and Tim. I actually moved to Seattle about 9 months ago though.

No wonder I've been finding good books at Fat Jack's over the last several months

Hah yeah. I no longer live at 21st and Chestnut. A few thousand miles away. Are they still restocking Batman #3-11 1st prints?

No costume yet, but LC1 is first full appearance of the character "grown" into the age he will be written in Supersons.

Most people, including myself, are not a fan of 1st app babies. I'll pass on Son of the Demon baby Damian, test tube X-23, and UXM 201 baby Cable.

But those books you mention are all key books. They may not be first appearances but if I were a fan of those characters I would wan't them.

I do agree though, there are better things to collect than babies.

Wow on the Boys!

Though the book is well deserved, I didn't think we'd see the day.

It does fit in the vein of Deadpool and Preacher for the general audience (if done correctly).

Good thing I bought a few #1s when it 1st came out.

Patrick

Taco moved to Seattle. ?

Yeah dude!

Hah yeah. I no longer live at 21st and Chestnut. A few thousand miles away. Are they still restocking Batman #3-11 1st prints?

Haha nah, probably not since you left. They're still putting Monstress #1 1st prints out at $5.50 though and stacks upon stacks of DF and Comicxposure variants

And yes, the regular Lee Weeks cover is by far the better cover for this book, but you know, 1:25 variant hotness and all. (shrug)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that human does not look like a baby to me.