• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

I thought Jon Kent's first was in Superman Convergence 2?

It is. But this is when he puts on the costume, I think.

Yes, cameo as a baby in SC 2

No costume yet, but LC1 is first full appearance of the character "grown" into the age he will be written in Supersons.

DEA7F4C0-EE44-44F2-B00D-12258FFADF65_zpsw3q42rrg.jpg

Most people, including myself, are not a fan of 1st app babies. I'll pass on Son of the Demon baby Damian, test tube X-23, and UXM 201 baby Cable.

And yes, the regular Lee Weeks cover is by far the better cover for this book, but you know, 1:25 variant hotness and all. (shrug)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but that human does not look like a baby to me.

Yes, that human pictured above is not a baby. Maybe not even human.

That (maybe) human IS a baby in SC2, with a full head of super-hair...

Baby Kent :

611CF6C1-8619-4001-8D21-BCA4798A51C6_zpsfwdjfady.jpg

Cheers!

Black Mask ‏@blackmaskstudio Apr 19

Some comic shops received their copies of 4 KIDS WALK INTO A BANK #1 this week instead of next.

Diamond comics distributors has asked those shops to hold those books, but we know for some shops that proves to be a fiscal problem.

Some comic shops received their copies of 4 KIDS WALK INTO A BANK #1 this week instead of next.

Diamond comics distributors has asked those shops to hold those books, but we know for some shops that proves to be a fiscal problem.

I thought it came out this week and picked it up at the LCS this morning, they only got a few copies in