• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

Do they sell only in the actual park or in the surrounding shops such as once upon a toy in disney springs? If anyone knows what im talking about.

just in the park

no online store

Figured i wouldn't be so lucky thanks for the info

Do they sell only in the actual park or in the surrounding shops such as once upon a toy in disney springs? If anyone knows what im talking about.

just in the park

no online store

I know in Florida, Downtown Disney ( a Disney owned shopping center / attraction) had variants for some comics. It is not a park in the fact you do not have to pay to get in, but it is Disney owned and there are a mix of outlets and Disney owned store.

just in the park

no online store

I know in Florida, Downtown Disney ( a Disney owned shopping center / attraction) had variants for some comics. It is not a park in the fact you do not have to pay to get in, but it is Disney owned and there are a mix of outlets and Disney owned store.

Skottie Young Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #1, and Secret Wars Variants last time I was there. Nothing that wasn't already in local stores. Kind of like the Target Packs with a 2 Pack of Figures.

Edited by UltraMaximus

just in the park

no online store

Nope I tried that , only sold inside the park and they wont transfer them to stores outside the park

Good time to be selling Batgirl #40 movie poster variants.............

As you like to say Kyle, do you get all your news from CHU?

https://comicsheatingup.net/2016/04/21/one-to-watch-batgirl-40-purple-rain-variant/

Crud - wish I would have seen this last night since I think I've got a high grade copy languishing in my Con boxes.

Good time to be selling Batgirl #40 movie poster variants.............

As you like to say Kyle, do you get all your news from CHU?

https://comicsheatingup.net/2016/04/21/one-to-watch-batgirl-40-purple-rain-variant/

Crud - wish I would have seen this last night since I think I've got a high grade copy languishing in my Con boxes.

Nothing bumps prices like death. :tonofbricks:

Except for, ya know, this: http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics-/63/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=chyna

Hard to compare China to Prince. One was a iconic rock star and the other was a retired wrestler?

Oh, there's no comparison. Just being sarcastic*cough* and proving wrong of Beyonder's statement.*cough*

Edited by Candletric

Except for, ya know, this: http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics-/63/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=chyna

Hard to compare China to Prince. One was a iconic rock star and the other was a retired wrestler?

Oh, there's no comparison. Just being sarcastic*cough* and proving wrong of Beyonder's statement.*cough*

swGQfLn.jpg