• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

Is NYX #3 about to take another big bump? Rumored X-23 may be coming to Wolverine 3 movie.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/rumor-x-23-to-make-her-live-action-debut-in-wolverine-3

Wolverine 80 should see a bump too :baiting:

Absolutely! :sumo::grin:

1st Appearance of Wolvie's spunk in a test tube is on the rise again? lol

wolv80.jpg

:busy:

Are we still complaining about how many covers a comic has?

How many can possibly be printed of 4 Kids to have the amount of variants that it has? C2E2, Wondercon, ECCC, Ghost, Jesse James, Fried Pie, French Connection?, Rick's Comic City (City of God homage), New Wave, Ssalefish, Get Carter homage.

Black Mask is counting on it's built-in fan base to keep them afloat. With that many covers and the lack of new books released, they're gonna be burning bridges pretty fast.

There has to be some mathematical formula to discuss the relationship between number of variants vs. total number of issues in a series that will predict success vs. failure of a title.

How many can possibly be printed of 4 Kids to have the amount of variants that it has? C2E2, Wondercon, ECCC, Ghost, Jesse James, Fried Pie, French Connection?, Rick's Comic City (City of God homage), New Wave, Ssalefish, Get Carter homage.

Black Mask is counting on it's built-in fan base to keep them afloat. With that many covers and the lack of new books released, they're gonna be burning bridges pretty fast.

There has to be some mathematical formula to discuss the relationship between number of variants vs. total number of issues in a series that will predict success vs. failure of a title.

I suspect the short term goal is sell as many copies as possible to fund the remaining books in the series.

I don't think they are thinking # of variants = readership numbers (sales of books #2, #3 etc)

I suspect the short term goal is sell as many copies as possible to fund the remaining books in the series.

I don't think they are thinking # of variants = readership numbers (sales of books #2, #3 etc)

My bet they're thinking:

Let's keep this paper train rolling until we sell one of these properties to Hollywood...

Edited by LarrysComics

My bet they're thinking:

Let's keep this paper train rolling until we sell one of these properties to Hollywood...

Companies will continue to print variants as long as people continue to buy them and boost the numbers.

Good time to be selling Batgirl #40 movie poster variants.............

we shall see, we shall see.

I tossed a sweet 9.8 candidate up at a high BIN of $40. I had it out and placed aside ready to be prepped for a Cliff Chiang SS later this summer. I may have one or two more but this one is the belle of the ball.

I looked into it for four hours a few nights ago.

There is a large grouping of people that make money by purchasing all the disney park exclusives and selling them online.

Wouldn't expect a lot of growth on those Disney Park variants.

I looked into it for four hours a few nights ago.

There is a large grouping of people that make money by purchasing all the disney park exclusives and selling them online.

Wouldn't expect a lot of growth on those Disney Park variants.

for some reason I didn't even consider it..oh well maybe next time