• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,756 posts in this topic

Those are peanuts compared to the few sales I seen....... I was just surprised to see them selling that high. I only looked because I received a few slabs in the mail today.

Unfortunately, Outcast had a huge print run. So, the market is full of 9.8 SS right now. The people that sold their copies early did very well on them.

Those are peanuts compared to the few sales I seen....... I was just surprised to see them selling that high. I only looked because I received a few slabs in the mail today.

Glad you feel they are peanuts so stay away you elephant.

This doesn't follow.

Your initial post just said you are seeing Outcast SS 9.8 getting over $100. Which by the tone of your post you found impressive.

Then your post following emezy's sales are that his numbers are peanuts?

Which is it?

This doesn't follow.

Your initial post just said you are seeing Outcast SS 9.8 getting over $100. Which by the tone of your post you found impressive.

Then your post following emezy's sales are that his numbers are peanuts?

Which is it?

Also based on a competed items search it would seem Emezy's recent sales are pretty strong in comparison.

The last SS 9.8 sold at bids for $112.50. Few days previous there was another that sold at bids for $142... both of which emezy's fixed price listings sold for more.

I want some of those peanuts!

All I said was that it was getting over $100 and I was impressed. Then he started to laugh at my statement. Maybe I should have broken all the sales down. Like I said, I always followed the raw copies but until today never really looked at the graded sold items. So yeah I was impressed when I seen one go for over $400 and one for almost $300 and many in the high $200 range.

Spawn 1 CGC 9.9 - just sold on eBay for $990.

Last CGC 9.9 copy sold for $635.76 on 11/21.

Last time I checked, they were going for $300 a piece.

That's pretty on-fire.