• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,756 posts in this topic

Why ?

Just cause of the new suicide squad movie coming out or is harley really bringing in that crazy kind of money now ?

Maybe because of both.

Also because its a killer cover

Its also green hehe

Btw, that book was always rarer than the other Suicide Squad vols, I was looking for it even before the movie announcement and none of the LCS I go to ever had it

Checked on it, not a normal sale. The item was "purchased" by the same person consigning it, for delivery to a third party, so I assume the price was set just before purchase and the item was never really available at this price. Sales like this won't be reported to GPA.

Checked on it, not a normal sale. The item was "purchased" by the same person consigning it, for delivery to a third party, so I assume the price was set just before purchase and the item was never really available at this price. Sales like this won't be reported to GPA.

Thanks for the follow-up, sounds a bit hokie though. Why would someone structure a deal like this? Please enlighten. To cut out your commission? I am not really familiar with how your site works.

Thanks for the follow-up, sounds a bit hokie though. Why would someone structure a deal like this? Please enlighten. To cut out your commission? I am not really familiar with how your site works.

All your answers have been here all along:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8232000&gonew=1#UNREAD