• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,756 posts in this topic

Yeah but you got me with Rush. :headbang:

You can add Triumph, Sum 41, April Wine, Three Days Grace, Neil Young, The Band, and Aldo freakin' Nova. :headbang:

The list could go on and on and on....without the Biebs :roflmao:

How could you guys forget Loverboy? LOVE that band. :cloud9:

Yeah but you got me with Rush. :headbang:

You can add Triumph, Sum 41, April Wine, Three Days Grace, Neil Young, The Band, and Aldo freakin' Nova. :headbang:

The list could go on and on and on....without the Biebs :roflmao:

How could you guys forget Loverboy? LOVE that band. :cloud9:

Good point !

Well cut him some slack he thinks Birdman is a superstar when nobody has heard about him since early 2000;s. lol j.k you Jimmy

Two auctions ended above $200 for the ASM #11 Lugz variant.

I have a copy on hold at a store an hour from me for $30. So I don't think I'm the only one praying to the church of #BURR lol

Well cut him some slack he thinks Birdman is a superstar when nobody has heard about him since early 2000;s. lol j.k you Jimmy

Two auctions ended above $200 for the ASM #11 Lugz variant.

Look like its averaging in the $70 range and trending down with many buy it nows for less than $50, some under $40 . Plenty of sales in the $50 - $100 range. A few over $100. Not seeing any $200 completed sales on ebay however, a few Dec 12th-15th freak out, don't want to miss it if its " goes up" purchases for $175 is all I see. Every sale from the 16-17th has gone down drastically.

Is this the same 1 per store type variant as the all new captain America " No flex zone" That Mycomicshop has 4 in stock of, and has sold 7 copies of?

I suppose the reaction to this book is more about being an limited ASM variant ( of any kind ) than it has to do with what or who is on the cover, which is why its doing much better than Captain America no flex.

It looks like my phone is on CDN dollars. So yeah I was incorrect, but thats still at least two sales above $170. Which is pretty neat.

This is a one per store variant like the No Flex Zone Variant and the Daredevil / Punisher Energy Drink Variants. A company gives Marvel some cash and they produce an exclusive book for them and distribute it to retailers. Its weird but seems to be something that started happening in September.

It looks like my phone is on CDN dollars. So yeah I was incorrect, but thats still at least two sales above $170. Which is pretty neat.

This is a one per store variant like the No Flex Zone Variant and the Daredevil / Punisher Energy Drink Variants. A company gives Marvel some cash and they produce an exclusive book for them and distribute it to retailers. Its weird but seems to be something that started happening in September.

That would definitely explain the $200 thing lol. Pretty interesting to see big companies doing this. My guess is most will settle in the $20 range while books like ASM will be more like $40, unless it hits a cord with people.

That would definitely explain the $200 thing lol. Pretty interesting to see big companies doing this. My guess is most will settle in the $20 range while books like ASM will be more like $40, unless it hits a cord with people.

Birdman has recently said he's not going to let Lil Wayne out of his record contract and he has also stated he will release Lil Waynes new album on his own time.

So the next few weeks could have some really cool news that might effect this book. It might not effect this book, but its really interesting!