• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,798 posts in this topic

We can agree to disagree on this one, cameo at best. Secret war #5 is first full and origin. Please read the series to see for yourself.

She appears in over 6 panels and speaks - how is that a cameo? Unless your saying part 5 came out before issue 2. lol

:facepalm:

Panel count doesn't count if you can barely see a character and they are just sitting off to the side. Her speaking part was one minor speech ballon - you are really digging for something to say this is the first appearance.

So you probably think ASM #1 is the first appearance of Cindy Moon (silk) - instead of #4 - modern example

You probably think FF67 is the first full appearance of Warlock - silver example

I could go on and on - collectors, and readers will determine which is Key. Either way I don't see "Daisy Johnson" as a character to hold long term collectability either way.

Just warning those who go invest in modern books during this craze. Do your research. If I had #2 and #5 side by side, I would always read #5 first, invest and or collect in it as well.....won't be doing either but just saying.

Edited by 1p36DSA

We can agree to disagree on this one, cameo at best. Secret war #5 is first full and origin. Please read the series to see for yourself.

She appears in over 6 panels and speaks - how is that a cameo? Unless your saying part 5 came out before issue 2. lol

Panel count doesn't count if you can barely see a character and they are just sitting off to the side. Her speaking part was one minor speech ballon - you are really digging for something to say this is the first appearance.

So you probably think ASM #1 is the first appearance of Cindy Moon (silk) - instead of #4 - modern example

You probably think FF67 is the first full appearance of Warlock - silver example

I could go on and on - collectors, and readers will determine which is Key. Either way I don't see "Daisy Johnson" as a character to hold long term collectability either way.

Just warning those who go invest in modern books during this craze. Do your research. If I had #2 and #5 side by side, I would always read #5 first, invest and or collect in it as well.....won't be doing either but just saying.

After all your evidence, you have convinced me, #5 is the key!!! I just hope I can dump all these worthless SW #2 and get me some Secret War #5, the TRUE KEY, before all these blind and dumb speculators get wind of your intense read, re-read, and then re-read it again case study.

I thank you for all your hard work, especially on a book that you "won't invest or collect". I know it must have been hard to do all that work for us un-informed collectors and ignorant speculators, all for something you obviously don't care about...

Cheers to you 1p36DSA, for being a voice of reason,for all us insufficiently_thoughtful_persons, I just hope your information reaches people in time.

Seriously you are the one stretching here. Its not just wikiepedia but many and I mean many other websites that have her first appearance as 2 not 5. Keep on hoping that 5 came out before 2 but that is just not the case. 2 is her first appearance sorry you have more 5's in your stash than 2's. Nice try though trying to convince people on here. (thumbs u

Here is a fast search of just a few sites that have her first app as Secret War #2

comicvine.com

marvel.wikia.com

bleedingcool.com

comicsheatingup.net

comicbookrealm.com

crossgencomicsdatabase.wikia.com

Edited by natevegas

Who is this really?

I consider Strange Tales 181 to be Gamora's 1st full appearance even if Overstreet and CGC labels haven't caught on yet, ST 180 really is a cameo. SW2 is not a cameo, it's a full 1st appearance.

Then again, look what happened with MOS 17 which isn't a full 1st appearance so.... ?

Who is this really?

I was having the same thoughts...

It's too over the top to be serious.

I'm getting old..

What ever happened to a good ol ’ N.W.A. Song.

What ever happened to a nice wholesome Eazy-E track, RIP.

Cruzing down the street in my six four...

Suge Knight killed Easy-E and got away with it. Thats what happened.

I'm getting old..

He also had Pac & Biggie killed and held Vanilla Ice off a balcony by his ankles.

I consider Strange Tales 181 to be Gamora's 1st full appearance even if Overstreet and CGC labels haven't caught on yet, ST 180 really is a cameo. SW2 is not a cameo, it's a full 1st appearance.

Then again, look what happened with MOS 17 which isn't a full 1st appearance so.... ?

Whichever issue gets shilled more will determine the key between the two

Seriously you are the one stretching here. Its not just wikiepedia but many and I mean many other websites that have her first appearance as 2 not 5. Keep on hoping that 5 came out before 2 but that is just not the case. 2 is her first appearance sorry you have more 5's in your stash than 2's. Nice try though trying to convince people on here. (thumbs u

Here is a fast search of just a few sites that have her first app as Secret War #2

comicvine.com

marvel.wikia.com

bleedingcool.com

comicsheatingup.net

comicbookrealm.com

crossgencomicsdatabase.wikia.com

Just because a bunch of pages are saying it does not mean that that the truth is being reported.

But in this case I agree that it's 2 unless she appeared in a preview somewhere or at the end of the issue 1 2nd print.

Who is this really?

Keyser Söze?? :shy:

I'm getting old..

He also had Pac & Biggie killed and held Vanilla Ice off a balcony by his ankles.

Snoop was next