• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,797 posts in this topic

I'd love to see Bedlam take off... It was a great book!

Moi aussi. What's happening with it??? Is it done, or will more be produced??? Everytime I go to revise my monthly list/new orders, I never know whether to take it off or not (along with Blackacre, et al.).

Secret War 5 is way more important to that character than #2. If folks actually read the books before going based on hype they would know. 2 is a cameo at best. #5 is full first, origin and a decent story about Quake.

Secret War 5 is way more important to that character than #2. If folks actually read the books before going based on hype they would know. 2 is a cameo at best. #5 is full first, origin and a decent story about Quake.

nice try, but i read through the book. (tsk)

in Secret War #2 she had appearances in:

page 14 - 1 panel (whole body - sitting)

page 18 - 3 panels (2 headshots, 1 whole body - sitting)

page 21 - 2 panels (both standing)

page 22- 4 panels (1 body shot and 3 headshots with speaking dialogue)

page 24 to 25 - multiple panels

that hardly qualifies as cameo. Secret War #2 is a definite first full appearance. :makepoint:

but you are correct about #5 as her origin story.

Edited by SKYNET

nice try, but i read through the book. (tsk)

in Secret War #2 she had appearances in:

that hardly qualifies as cameo. it's a definite first full appearance. :makepoint:

but you are correct about #5 as her origin story.

True and I agree. But most of these guys buy whatever Wikipedia tells them, and according to wiki its 2. Damn shame how gullible some these guys are.

True and I agree. But most of these guys buy whatever Wikipedia tells them, and according to wiki its 2. Damn shame how gullible some these guys are.

lol hyping #5 eh..

let me explain it to you also.. Secret War #2 appearances of Daisy:

really.. are you guys here just buying CGC stuff without getting the raw version? comicbooks are meant to be read. investment is second.

What the heck are you guys talking about? I read it AGAIN last night, and as much as I am the first person to push for 1st full over any and all cameos/brief first ect, #2 is a solid 1st full appearance, no misleading "wiki" on this one. The "discussion" comment was just a joke.

Edited by cbaileypacker

I am very serious, if you want the key daisy Johnson book for some reason it is #5. She isn't quake in #2, never mentioned name, and was a flashback. Her speaking part was extremely minor and I mean minor. Barely visiblie in half the panels she is in.

I have no skin in the game on this one just call them as i read them, could care less hyping these moderns that get enough hype on their own form bleeding cools consistent errors!

Edited by 1p36DSA

Apparently some of you wasted your money on #2 already and are just upset. Also daisy only was a key to secret war in the final book of the series which was #5.

Read all 5 on marvel unlimited last night than re-read them ALL. again to figure out why folks wanted number 2 at all ???

Edited by 1p36DSA