• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,801 posts in this topic

We can agree to disagree on this one, cameo at best. Secret war #5 is first full and origin. Please read the series to see for yourself.

She appears in over 6 panels and speaks - how is that a cameo? Unless your saying part 5 came out before issue 2. lol

Edited by natevegas

I'm going to be saying Burr for the next two weeks and I couldn't be more excited.

before the conversation happens. Birdman does not to concerts and does not do public appearances. so this book will never get signed by him, but its so cool!

Birdman hates being asked if he's gay so he only shows up at other Young Money artist concerts and just rubs his hands and says like three or four words.

And with Lil Wayne screaming about wanting off Young Money, this book is only going to become a bigger collectible as news comes out about that.

TO FINISH OFF THE FIRST SEASON!

I was on board since day one and have the SDCC Mego Figure.

There will be a second reason based on the response to the first five episodes. They just didn't know how people would react, and based on other shows on Adultswim, can you really blame them?

PS:

I'm going to be saying Burr for the next two weeks and I couldn't be more excited.

before the conversation happens. Birdman does not to concerts and does not do public appearances. so this book will never get signed by him, but its so cool!

Birdman hates being asked if he's gay so he only shows up at other Young Money artist concerts and just rubs his hands and says like three or four words.

And with Lil Wayne screaming about wanting off Young Money, this book is only going to become a bigger collectible as news comes out about that.

Birdman's my pa... He flys in any weather! ;)