• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,780 posts in this topic

Marvel is hyping up Shiklah with This - Not too sure if this will catch or not, but Deadpool Dracula's Gauntlet 3 & 4 are both cheap and plenty around.. I got a few copies just in case this blows up

I'm excited about some Werewolf by Night!!

I'm going to read this. I'm so ashamed...

Marvel is hyping up Shiklah with This - Not too sure if this will catch or not, but Deadpool Dracula's Gauntlet 3 & 4 are both cheap and plenty around.. I got a few copies just in case this blows up

I think it's just the Deadpool Gauntlet series, which is a digital comic only. I think this is a first, what's her first printed appearance then?

I think it's just the Deadpool Gauntlet series, which is a digital comic only. I think this is a first, what's her first printed appearance then?

Her first print appearance is (if my reading of a calendar is right, which it is sometimes sketchy), the wedding issue (Deadpool 27)

Everything prior to that was digital only.

Her first print appearance is (if my reading of a calendar is right, which it is sometimes sketchy), the wedding issue (Deadpool 27)

Going to submit my jump drive to get slabbed :wishluck:

What kind? Mine is one of those slimline 32 gig things that is barely bigger than the USB port it's plugged into. I think CGC might need to make a smaller slab for these.

Make sure its not defragmented first! (tsk)

Mrs deadpool, pass.....tired of marvel yuk yuks....more madcap and fun than recent deadpool stories....since when has deadpool been played serious

Remender's Uncanny X-Force. Best DP ever.

:o