• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

2001. Saturday is gonna be fun for flea market digging!

(thumbs u Rescued 1 copy from the LCS long boxes for $2.50. These will be much harder to dig out than those Adv Of Supermans that people already lost interest in

Ditto... snagged one today at cover price at my LCS. Also found a copy of Officer Downe #1 @ cover and a VG/F or slightly better copy of bronze Nova #1 for $1.50.

Why isn't The New Avengers #31 heating up? This issue revealed that

Dr. Doom is Rabum Alal (the Great Destroyer), and is the reason why the Marvel Universe is ending in May. Plus, Dr. Doom looks completely kick butt, and is the leader of the Black Swans... And it needs to answer how he is the catalyst of this event that started in Issue #1, when he just disappeared two issues ago...

Edited by k1dkash

Why isn't The New Avengers #31 heating up? This issue revealed that

Dr. Doom is Rabum Alal (the Great Destroyer), and is the reason why the Marvel Universe is ending in May. Plus, Dr. Doom looks completely kick butt, and is the leader of the Black Swans... And it needs to answer how he is the catalyst of this event that started in Issue #1, when he just disappeared two issues ago...

Stuff like that isn't typically what sells books these days...unless it's Sleepwalker. Personally that doesn't interest me either.

the archie predator one should have legs.

Unless Predator blows out Archie's legs with that laser cannon of his.

Well, he'd still be one step ahead of Pop Tate:

jxjk5Ov.jpg

Get it? One step "ahead?" A head?!

:insane:

This is from Archie vs. Predator #2, by the way.

Edited by Crimebuster

Any word on valiant books, are they picking up heat?

Yes, but it has been limited to a couple key books. The have been several sales of A&A #0 CGC 9.8 that each set a new record for the book and a Harbinger #1 just sold for $100. I think any heating up of the books is going to be limited to the key early first appearance books. The later books are too common.

Edited by FormerReader

Detective Comics: Endgame is all but gone from ebay. I was watching a store with 25 copies last night, went to 2 LCS's today and both were sold out, and the BIN I was watching was empty by the time I got home. Might be an uptick on this soon.