• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Now the time to invest in lady death, shi and all the other that I threw away with my Rai 0, A&A 0 and eternal warrior books.. because you just never know anymore (shrug)

I kept some of that just incase....

Need to go the parents house and see what I can dig up that's worth anything. :)

Funny to see people pass on a hot book in this thread - as if the Valiant craze is any less crazy than any of the ones that came before it!

Curious to see if this has legs.

Well, the good news is that the "Valiant craze" (if you can call it that after one day) is for 20+ year old books.

Modern crazes on this board are normally for books that were printed last week. lol

So now that we're hot and heavy on the Valiant topic....

Are there any Valiant books that are actually rare? I can't think of any off the top of my head (but maybe I'm not aware of some).

The book I had a hard time getting way back when was the gold embosses Eternal Warrior #1. They seem easily purchased on Ebay though.

I know this is not Modern, but did anyone see this. Insanity with super small feedback. OUCH

http://www.ebay.com/itm/121586158861?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

If those are "real", wouldn't they be worth a ton...?

:roflmao: in the description he states "IN excellent shape worth 5,000,000+"

Well, it might be, in very mint (VMT/11.0) condition.

So now that we're hot and heavy on the Valiant topic....

Are there any Valiant books that are actually rare? I can't think of any off the top of my head (but maybe I'm not aware of some).

Harbinger #0 Pink (mailaway coupon) edition. Considering the price of some of the other slabbed Valiants the last few days, there are what could be some very reasonable slabs available on eBay right now:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050430.m570.l1313.TR1.TRC0.A0.H0.Xharbinger+0+pink.TRS0&_nkw=harbinger+0+pink&ghostText=&_sacat=0

Back in the 90s a friend of mine liquidated all his Silver Age classics so he could buy boxes and boxes of Valiant comics. It absolutely *Spoon* his couch. He lost his shirt, and got so angry that he burned some of the books. He was off comics for years after that.

Even worse, I don't even think he kept any of the valiant stuff. So now that it's come around again, he can be enraged all over again.

Yup I remember the Valiant craze at a local comic convention. One dealer was trading all the semi hot books - New Ghost Rider, Punisher & Wolverine Limited series for anything pre-unity. It was the hottest thing for all of one year.