• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

How about big Zeke?

http://comicbook.com/2015/03/31/the-walking-deads-robert-kirkman-thinks-a-tiger-will-make-it-on-/

The Alexandria Safe-Zone is initially introduced in issue 69 and Peter Anderson is executed in issue 77. Ezekiel and Shiva are introduced in issue 108. At this rate, Ezekiel won't be around until at least season 9 of the television series, assuming (and hoping) it gets that far.

Food for thought. Next season will be 6.

Edited by ygogolak

Uncanny Inhumans #0. Anybody heard anything about this?

Get the 1:100. I know I will be on the hunt for one.

I have the entire Inhuman run. Going to me a major shake up in the Marvel U after Uncanny X-Men 600.

All because the new Marvel owners have a ruthless way of getting around a restricted word. Changing history.

If you want to know more, I am getting some scans of Inhuman together for an appreciation thread. Will have it posted after work today.

This market is so unpredictable.. WD 100 is hot all of a sudden with no announcement.. X-Men 115 is on fire.. This was a .50 cent book, like, yesterday :facepalm:

That is because Kirkman has said Negan will appear on the show at some point, 99 percent sure. That one on your list shouldn't surprise you at all. hm