• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,768 posts in this topic

I don't know if Cho Hulk happens it'll raise price, seems to be people are much more willing to pay top dollar on a rumour than once they see the actual finished product. However with Maestro becoming big I could see Cho becoming him and then Hulk/Banner vs Maestro/Cho rivalry that would be cool.

Sell the sizzle, not the steak. :gossip:

lol

Lot of this in the modern thread.

Guy walked into the store today asking about AF 15, told him he was too late. Another speculator came in last week and nabbed it already. Wasn't looking for any other books and left empty handed.

Guy walked into the store today asking about AF 15, told him he was too late. Another speculator came in last week and nabbed it already. Wasn't looking for any other books and left empty handed.

That book was on my list some time back of something I should pick up, not for any Hulk rumor, but rather because I first became aware of Cho when the Herc book was out, and was reminded a lot of the duo when I was reading Archer & Armstrong (no surprise, since Fred Van Lente was writing both). FVL's A&A is one of my favorite all-time runs, and Cho is sort of a proto-Archer in my mind. (Yeah, he's a character from the '90s, but the reboot reminds me of Cho.)

So, are we going with Chulk? Maeschro? We need a catchy nickname.

A Rabbi, a Priest, and a Minister walked into the store today...

By the way, they suggested at the Marvel panel at NY Special Edition that the Maestro will probably be hanging around post-Secret Wars, so you may want to hold your Future Imperfects for now.

I think that mini is worth keeping with or without any future stories. I love that story. (thumbs u

......looking for Amazing Fantasy 15 just like the last guy, only these 3 told me a joke.

By the way, they suggested at the Marvel panel at NY Special Edition that the Maestro will probably be hanging around post-Secret Wars, so you may want to hold your Future Imperfects for now.

I think that mini is worth keeping with or without any future stories. I love that story. (thumbs u

Perhaps, but if you've got Marvel Unlimited and it's available that way, then maybe you don't need to hold a physical copy in your collection.

"Ping pong balls? I thought you said King Kongs balls!"

I don't know if Cho Hulk happens it'll raise price, seems to be people are much more willing to pay top dollar on a rumour than once they see the actual finished product. However with Maestro becoming big I could see Cho becoming him and then Hulk/Banner vs Maestro/Cho rivalry that would be cool.

The other rumor I saw, along with the Maestro sticking around the 616, was that it may not be Cho, but the Ultimate Reed Richards in his Maker persona that becomes the new Hulk. I think he first appears as the Maker in Ultimate Fallout 4 from what I could piece together. If true, another reason for that book to jump.

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/ultimate-reed-richards-rumored-be-new-hulk

The other rumor I saw, along with the Maestro sticking around the 616, was that it may not be Cho, but the Ultimate Reed Richards in his Maker persona that becomes the new Hulk. I think he first appears as the Maker in Ultimate Fallout 4 from what I could piece together. If true, another reason for that book to jump.

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/ultimate-reed-richards-rumored-be-new-hulk

Whether he's the new Hulk or not, I expect him to be the version of Reed Richards that survives Secret Wars, since that will allow Marvel to still do interesting things with him that would give Fox a headache to adapt into a movie. Also, the fridging of Sue and their kids in the beginning of Secret Wars leaves him with little left to lose by sacrificing himself.

I really enjoyed X-Men: Years of Future Past and the introduction (i.e. undeniable first appearance) of Christina Pryde, Colussus and Kitty Pryde's daughter. This is what is stated on Comic Vine's write up on her:

"Daughter of Kate Pryde and Colossus from the Years Of Future Past zone on Battleworld. Chrissie was the last mutant born before mass sterilization of the mutant race and is considered somewhat of a iconic figure among her people."

Anyone else read or "speculating" on this character? She's pretty awesome! I enjoyed the book a lot and that's saying something because I do not read X-Men titles. Picked up because my LCS owner told me about it.

Edited by 21Pittsburgh58

Picked up some Ultimate FF #1's from a dollar bin just in case