• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,770 posts in this topic

I kinda like the idea of a Red Hulk :sorry:

I just hope in an eventual phase Marvel does another solo Hulk movie, adapted from the Planet Hulk story.

My understanding is that another solo Hulk movie is unlikely because of some sort of shared rights thing with Universal. Basically Marvel would rather keep all of the money from any movie for themselves, so they're going to focus on other properties. The last movie made sense, I suppose, because of the built-in name recognition, and to help the build-up for Avengers.

Unless Tony Stark creates Planet Hulk, ships him off there on purpose, and creates evil robot bad guys for him to fight on the planet. It'll be called Planet Stark featuring Iron Man & the Hulk. :devil:

Speaking of the Hulk...

All-New blah blah Marvel's new Hulk's identify has been revealed (I think)...

You mentioned this is in the other thread, where is this coming from? If you're going to speculate, at least give us a source.

Like this article, Bruce Banner, Iron Man?

http://kotaku.com/let-s-speculate-about-the-future-of-the-marvel-universe-1709283677

Since you asked nicely...

If RULK was going to appear in Civil War, my guess is that they would use that to replace the Ragnarok thing. Both to avoid confusion with the Thor: Ragnarok movie, and because it would probably be cooler than a robotic Thor clone.

If RULK was going to appear in Civil War, my guess is that they would use that to replace the Ragnarok thing. Both to avoid confusion with the Thor: Ragnarok movie, and because it would probably be cooler than a robotic Thor clone.

Boy, am I glad I don't even understand this goop. :grin:

People are buying up Cho due to a site saying they got a tip from someone who gave them a tip and were right once before, then people bought them all up before confirmation to beat everyone else to it before anyone knows if it's true or not.. brilliant

Civil War was pretty good...even with a robotic Thor clone.

Goop sounds correct. I love the Bullpen being given the new assignment of

"shaking things up" . Gives off vibes of the editorial staff heading to Hooter's

for boobs and brews at 4 pm, and letting the writers / artists detail the future

of the company, only because they are too young to participate in the brewfest.

On the subject of blatant idiocy ....cough cough...some toolbox stacking up 15 copies of a worthless preview book......

Why the hell is Ms. Marvel # 2 (2nd print variant) a book that actually sells at around $150 in raw NM?

I know it's a 1st app of Khamaah Khan or whatever her name is but still....a $150 in cold cash for raw copies?

Back to books that are actually pretty cool....someone posted a link to Adam Hughes covers of catwoman issues from the early 90's selling for around $10-$15 a pop....here's another good example of that:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Catwoman-50-58-72-NM-Adam-Hughes-Zatanna-Covers-Near-Mint-9-4-/291379976676?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43d79999e4

Apparently the racier Hughes covers (read as Catwoman's boobs being prominently displayed) are going for $10-$20 a piece(plus shipping) ....apparently they are all solid sellers at $10 a throw.

The not so racy Hiughes catwoman covers seem to go for around cover to $3-7

a piece.(plus shipping).

I have about 30 NM Hughes Catwoman covers I've bought in bulk over the years, apparently it's time to pop them into Mylite2's and Full Backs and file them into my $5 and $10 boxes......

I feel dirty just for admitting that I will be doing just that....oh well, if low to mid grade silver is slow or even NM+ bronze Power Man's at $5 or $10 at shows, there is always cashing in on adolescent fanboy wanking material .... :roflmao::jokealert:

meh,....seriously, I've had about 2 dozen 25 to 35 cent cover priced Luke Cages, all unpressed in 9.4, even a couple in 9.8 in my $10 boxes for over a year, I think I probably sold maybe 6 or 7 of them and meanwhile nonsense like fantastic Four sells at $10 a pop on ebay for a couple weeks......intil books like that go cold at .99 cent sold BIN's.

Puns aside, Hughes really is a helluva damn good artist.

On the subject of blatant idiocy ....cough cough...some toolbox stacking up 15 copies of a worthless preview book......

Why the hell is Ms. Marvel # 2 (2nd print variant) a book that actually sells at around $150 in raw NM?

I know it's a 1st app of Khamaah Khan or whatever her name is but still....a $150 in cold cash for raw copies?d

Back to books that are actually pretty cool....someone posted a link to Adam Hughes covers of catwoman issues from the early 90's selling for around $10-$15 a pop....here's another good example of that:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Catwoman-50-58-72-NM-Adam-Hughes-Zatanna-Covers-Near-Mint-9-4-/291379976676?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43d79999e4

Apparently the racier Hughes covers (read as Catwoman's boobs being prominently displayed) are going for $10-$20 a piece(plus shipping) ....apparently they are all solid sellers at $10 a throw.

a piece.(plus shipping).

I have about 30 NM Hughes Catwoman covers I've bought in bulk over the years, apparently it's time to pop them into Mylite2's and Full Backs and file them into my $5 and $10 boxes......

I feel dirty just for admitting that I will be doing just that....oh well, if low to mid grade silver is slow or even NM+ bronze Power Man's at $5 or $10 at shows, there is always cashing in on adolescent fanboy wanking material .... :roflmao::jokealert:

meh,....seriously, I've had about 2 dozen 25 to 35 cent cover priced Luke Cages, all unpressed in 9.4, even a couple in 9.8 in my $10 boxes for over a year, I think I probably sold maybe 6 or 7 of them and meanwhile nonsense like fantastic Four sells at $10 a pop on ebay for a couple weeks......intil books like that go cold at .99 cent sold BIN's.

I think 50 is one of the better ones. I find Hughes Catwoman covers all the time but 50 is one of the ones that's usually missing, along with 51

I know it's a 1st app of Khamaah Khan or whatever her name is but still....a $150 in cold cash for raw copies?d

a piece.(plus shipping).

I think 50 is one of the better ones. I find Hughes Catwoman covers all the time but 50 is one of the ones that's usually missing, along with 51

What about 46?