• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,770 posts in this topic

I didn't know Red Hulk was rumored to be in Captain America Civil War.

lol , was grey hulk suppose to show up in the last avengers flick?

My understanding is that that was the plan, in the scene where the Scarlet Witch messes with the Avengers' heads, but ultimately Whedon changed it because it didn't fit with the rest of the movie.

Yup. And isn't General Thunderbolt Ross confirmed and already casted in Captain America Civil War? And isn't General Ross the Red Hulk? I mean, it's anybody's guess what ULTIMATELY happens, but where there's smoke there's fire.

Yes. William Hurt is definitely showing up in Civil War. And yes, he's played General Ross and in the comics, General Ross eventually becomes the Red Hulk. But whether that happens in the movies or not remains to be seen. I think it's more of a "we want a Hulk for this movie and the green one isn't available after Avengers 2" thing than anything

Yes. William Hurt is definitely showing up in Civil War. And yes, he's played General Ross and in the comics, General Ross eventually becomes the Red Hulk. But whether that happens in the movies or not remains to be seen. I think it's more of a "we want a Hulk for this movie and the green one isn't available after Avengers 2" thing than anything

But will the average audience buy into a Red Hulk? I mean, there are plenty of comic enthusiasts (myself included) who think the idea of multi-colored Hulks is ... well, dumb. Does Marvel want to take their chances that the general public finds the idea silly as well? I'm not seeing it. (shrug)

First non-FCBD cameo then

Justice League 40...

I remember Grail appearing in that issue but not this woman...guess i'll recheck.

Oh, thought they were all the same character. They look the same.

But will the average audience buy into a Red Hulk? I mean, there are plenty of comic enthusiasts (myself included) who think the idea of multi-colored Hulks is ... well, dumb. Does Marvel want to take their chances that the general public finds the idea silly as well? I'm not seeing it. (shrug)

They should do a Hulk in every color. Green Hulk hulks up when he's angry, Pink Hulk when he's in love, Yellow Hulk when he's afraid, Purple Hulk when he's puzzled, Blue Hulk when he's sad, etc.…

They should do a Hulk in every color. Green Hulk hulks up when he's angry, Pink Hulk when he's in love, Yellow Hulk when he's afraid, Purple Hulk when he's puzzled, Blue Hulk when he's sad, etc.…

And they could make tiny Hulk hands in every color to sell to the kiddos just like the Lantern Rings. lol

the general public is pretty stupid so they'll buy about anything.

Isn't that Apple's business motto?

:applause:

"No one in this world, so far as I know—and I have searched the record for years, and employed agents to help me—has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people."

--H.L. Mencken, Gist of Mencken

"You can never underestimate the stupidity of the of the general public."

--Scott Adams, Dilbert

They should do a Hulk in every color. Green Hulk hulks up when he's angry, Pink Hulk when he's in love, Yellow Hulk when he's afraid, Purple Hulk when he's puzzled, Blue Hulk when he's sad, etc.

Just like those colored lanterns.

They should do a Hulk in every color. Green Hulk hulks up when he's angry, Pink Hulk when he's in love, Yellow Hulk when he's afraid, Purple Hulk when he's puzzled, Blue Hulk when he's sad, etc.

Just like those colored lanterns.

What's the pizza-craving Hulk color? Cause that would be the one that I would most identify with.

Look, I don't care what color he is. I just want General Ross-Hulk to have a mustache in Hulk form... because come on.. that would be great.

Anybody have any luck on GI Joe 214? My LCS only had the second print available, I'm guessing any first prints went in subscriber boxes. Didn't check any other shops in the area, but I ended up going to ebay for both 1st print covers as well as the 213 second print. I had most of them in my cart at Midtown on Tuesday night (along with Star Wars #6 action figure cover) and my cart was pretty much empty by noon Wednesday.