• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,756 posts in this topic

I always liked this one and got one for myself. I'll look into more tomorrow perhaps. I also got the Gwen-Hulk one and am looking for the Dr StrangeGwen as well (Secret wars 3 variant).

I think I'll sell my SDCC one now :cool:

yeah i think the time to sell is now and use that money to buy some PCP

I meant to say PCH (pre code horror) :devil:

Sure ya did. Lay off the PCP bud. It's bad for your.... everything.

it's interesting that the variants aren't really going up on the We can never go home

I have all the album cover parodies and love them all. It is interesting they aren't going up in price, I agree. I see some of the "microprint" books (the greyed out Big Black and Bad Brains albums) going for a bit more, but those are the only ones I didn't buy. They kind of remind me of the B&W Luke Star Wars book. Why bother. (shrug)

I'd rather have 32 pages of Gwen-pool and 8 pages of Howard but this is one way to get me to try a modern HtD comic.

Gwen-pool comic news

So, $50 for a slabbed 9.8? That does not seem that bad.

Raw copies are still in the $4.99 - $14.99 range depending on the auction.

Edited by kimik

I'd rather have 32 pages of Gwen-pool and 8 pages of Howard but this is one way to get me to try a modern HtD comic.

Gwen-pool comic news

So, $50 for a slabbed 9.8? That does not seem that bad.

Raw copies are still in the $4.99 - $14.99 range depending on the auction.

Yeah, raw copies are easily affordable right now and I have no idea what they will ultimately sell for but mixing 2 of the hottest characters from Marvel right now with ANOTHER cool look tells me this one might take off like EoSV did...or not. :devil:

Hmmm... it has the same name as the original and is more limited than the original.

We've seen that before...

Spawn #1 vs. Spawn #1 Black & White (five years later)

ASM #300 vs. ASM #300 Chromium (eleven years later)

Since a lot of collectors don't ever do any homework, there's a good chance this "new" Batman Adventures #12 variant could be a cash cow... forever.

Gwen-pool comic news

Loved this post… lol

@happyultrons

It's not even Gwen Stacy anymore. It's just a name they use to insert blonde girls into everything.

Are you saying that people at Marvel or DC don't care about characters, just reusing hollow trademarked names to hype pretty much wholly unrelated comics and characters as a money making scheme?!

Say it isn't so!

Wouldn't it be awesome if she was the dead Gwen Stacy from the 616 revived with Deapool's healing factor, and she only wears the mask because she it too HOT to look at?

lol

I picked up 4 9.8 candidate copies of Gwenpool because you could just smell it.......something about that mix over all the other Gwen Mashup covers.

Wouldn't it be awesome if she was the dead Gwen Stacy from the 616 revived with Deapool's healing factor, and she only wears the mask because she it too HOT to look at?

lol

I picked up 4 9.8 candidate copies of Gwenpool because you could just smell it.......something about that mix over all the other Gwen Mashup covers.

Except the artwork is bad.