• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,832 posts in this topic

So do we have counselors standing by for the almost inevitable crash of this particular book?

This book is going to hurt a lot of people.

Doubt it, fans, actual gwenpool fans are buying this book, that means the book is going to stay in PC's so the book won't be recycled and relisted from buyer to buyer. She's only just getting started, same was said for spider gwen and both EoS2 and the Land variant maintained their value, they drop a bit but they aren't dollar books like people thought they were going to be.

I bet she gets her solo series early next year, too much money for marvel to not take advantage of it.

I think that whatever mess ends up sticking to the wall, Marvel will promote. I wouldn't be surprised to see the 'Gwen Stacy + **insert character here**' formula to keep moving for a while.

It wont be too long until we're graced with G.O.D.O.K.

THAT I'll buy :P

btw... Gwen + Sue Richards would be a boring combination.

Gwen + Groot would be 'Gwoot.' That's printing money right there...

I think that whatever mess ends up sticking to the wall, Marvel will promote. I wouldn't be surprised to see the 'Gwen Stacy + **insert character here**' formula to keep moving for a while.

I'm holding out for Gwoodgod.

Gwendigo

Gwendigo

:applause:

Quite frankly, with Deadpool and Gwen everywhere I'm surprised Marvel hasn't pulled a trifecta and propped up Uncle Ben in a "Weekend at Bernie's" themed variant cover cavalcade.

I'd buy that for a dollar!

Fixed it for ya ! :D

Edited by Candletric