• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,833 posts in this topic

didn't CM 17 2nd come out before All New Marvel Point One...in this case TWD 100 2nd came out after the 1st printing 1st appearance.

Yes, WD 100 2nd print came out a month after the 1st print. It's just a killer bada$$ cover and IMO the one to have. Negan and Lucille, all black background. Beauty!

The best way to play the 1st Negan is to have....

WD #100 1st

WD #100 2nd

WD #99 2nd

WD #100 3rd and

WD #100 Lucille variant

That way you cover all of the bases. lol

Finally, someone who mentions the #99 2nd print. It does look like, and I could be completely wrong, that #100 was released Jul 2012 and #99 2nd was released Aug 2012. Maybe that has something to do with it not being talked about much. But it is a part of the connecting cover set and is a key component to the full run being half of Negan's head.

Does anyone else have an idea as to why #99 2nd print is not talked about?

Edit: Don't forget about the Chromium version and SDCC Exclusive.

Edited by 21Pittsburgh58

Got my Deadpool #1 Liefeld's, ugg, why did I think this store would package any better than the rest. Has there been a store that has actually packaged well?

I know Cargo Hold is on here and should be shipping out now.

What store?

I hope Cargo Hold sends me 9.8 candidates :sorry:

So TWD 97 second printing is the first appearance of Negan with his hand on the cover. lol

Sort of like Man of Steel 17 being first appearance of Doomsday with just his fist.

Just kidding...I think.

I've got those, I should be advertising that way then.

Got my Deadpool #1 Liefeld's, ugg, why did I think this store would package any better than the rest. Has there been a store that has actually packaged well?

What store?

I was thinking about Cargo Hold's All-New Wolverine variants by Campbell yesterday but finally decided against it, not knowing anything about their reputation ... let us know how that goes :)

What store?

I was thinking about Cargo Hold's All-New Wolverine variants by Campbell yesterday but finally decided against it, not knowing anything about their reputation ... let us know how that goes :)

I've used them several times. Everything has always arrived packaged well and minty. (thumbs u