• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,829 posts in this topic

Oh, it's about to get worse.... (or more fun, depending on your perspective)

Has no one seen the last page of Howard the Duck #1?

lol C'mon Chuck, you know we don't actually read the books

I haven't seen the last page of a comic since the Great War.

Quite frankly, with Bucky and Gwen everywhere I'm surprised Marvel hasn't pulled a trifecta and propped up Uncle Ben in a "Weekend at Bernie's" themed variant cover cavalcade.

I'd buy that for a dollar!

Sorry, its a Buck-ten for Bucky-Gwen. :grin:

Quite frankly, with Bucky and Gwen everywhere I'm surprised Marvel hasn't pulled a trifecta and propped up Uncle Ben in a "Weekend at Bernie's" themed variant cover cavalcade.

I'd buy that for a dollar!

Sorry, its a Buck-ten for Bucky-Gwen. :grin:

:takeit:

For decades it was a constant truth that in the Marvel Universe Bucky, Gwen, and Uncle Ben stay dead. With so many meaningless deaths and resurrections we at least could collectively feel the impact of these three deaths. :preach:

Nothing is sacred, except the dollar. (worship)

That said, and to get back on topic, I'm loving Paper Girls and wonder if we'll see any uptick when slabs hit the market. Especially without any variant covers (bravo to this!)

I think the original captain marvel is the only one who's stayed dead

I have a long list of characters which should have stayed dead, and for which the Marvel administrators in charge at the respective times lost their decency.

By memory, Satana is one, not to mention Norman Osborn.

Gwen has not been trashed, but maybe this "Gwen–frigging–thing" is almost as bad… :facepalm: