• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,791 posts in this topic

The Gwenom cover illustrates the depth of knowledge of most modern buyers.

Robbie mentioned in an interview last year that Gwenom was coming, savvy modern speculators bought in then....

Watch Saturday.

DC will announce formally that Rebirth spins out of Darkseid War, even though the info is out there informally.

Jusstice League #40-48 will go nuclear then.

Not today.

Saturday.

It's fun to heard the sheep.

Well, you have this all figured out then....except people don't speculate on comics because of story anymore, it's all about covers and 1st appearances.

Robbie mentioned in an interview last year that Gwenom was coming, savvy modern speculators bought in then....

Watch Saturday.

DC will announce formally that Rebirth spins out of Darkseid War, even though the info is out there informally.

Not today.

Saturday.

Well, you have this all figured out then....except people don't speculate on comics because of story anymore, it's all about covers and 1st appearances.

Thanks for the education.

DHEHEEm.jpg

seeing 20 copies of the same book in one pic on multiple listings doesn't make me want to hit the buy it now at these prices.

20 copies is a drop in the bucket.

A book like this is odd to me. Wasn't desirable, but now it's super popular selling for $50. If most of the folks here seem to think it won't increase but it's going to decrease then why buy? Seems if you buy it at $50 you've missed the boat. That said, gorgeous cover.

Because most of the people buying don't have an understanding of market trends. Not everyone who buys comics is on these boards.

Not everyone on these boards has an understanding of market trends.

:facepalm:

Nevertheless, quite accurate.

:popcorn:

Watch Saturday.

Not today.

Saturday.

So you're saying that will "heat up" because of a 1st appearance then? Because you didn't mention anything about that.

Watch Saturday.

Not today.

Saturday.

So you're saying that will "heat up" because of a 1st appearance then? Because you didn't mention anything about that.

Jusstice League #40-48 will go nuclear then

Okee Dokee

Watch Saturday.

Not today.

Saturday.

Okee Dokee

:facepalm: Stay with me here. I know there has been one back and forth exchange so it's hard to follow.

Watch Saturday.

Not today.

Saturday.

Okee Dokee

:facepalm: Stay with me here. I know there has been one back and forth exchange so it's hard to follow.

You missed my point entirely so why bother?

Chump.

Watch Saturday.

Not today.

Saturday.

I hope so. I snagged a couple of the variants for cheap along with a few #40s when people started asking for them at shows right away.

Watch Saturday.

Not today.

Saturday.

I hope so. I snagged a couple of the variants for cheap along with a few #40s when people started asking for them at shows right away.

Yeah and don't forget Divergence in there as well

A book like this is odd to me. Wasn't desirable, but now it's super popular selling for $50. If most of the folks here seem to think it won't increase but it's going to decrease then why buy? Seems if you buy it at $50 you've missed the boat. That said, gorgeous cover.

Because most of the people buying don't have an understanding of market trends. Not everyone who buys comics is on these boards.

Not everyone on these boards has an understanding of market trends.

Amen.

Watch Saturday.

Not today.

Saturday.

Yeah and don't forget Divergence in there as well

FCBD DIVERGENCE # 1 first darkseid war and Myrina.

Watch Saturday.

Not today.

Saturday.

Isnt JL 40 the first Grail?

Watch Saturday.

Not today.

Saturday.

Isnt JL 40 the first Grail?

Yes

Watch Saturday.

Not today.

Saturday.

And you don't even have to listen very carefully, either....they're pretty loud as it is.