• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,791 posts in this topic

Do you actually read what other boardies say before you respond, or are you already formulating that self-important drivel in your head before you even finish reading a post ? And what made you decide to post this sputum under "darkstar" today instead of under "lazyboy", "grails" or any one of a number of your other usernames? Just curious.

-J.

I'm just catching up here and see my board name was included by you as a shill for someone else. My guess is that I must have disagreed with you on something in the past so I must be a shill. I don't remember exactly what I disagreed with but my only interaction with you was in one of those ASM variant threads. Just a bit of advice, not everyone who disagrees with you is a shill and the adult thing to do is not get defensive and throw out accusations when someone has a different opinion.

Sorry for such a late response, I do not get on here as often these days.

That totally sounds like something darkstar would say

:jokealert:

Do you actually read what other boardies say before you respond, or are you already formulating that self-important drivel in your head before you even finish reading a post ? And what made you decide to post this sputum under "darkstar" today instead of under "lazyboy", "grails" or any one of a number of your other usernames? Just curious.

-J.

I'm just catching up here and see my board name was included by you as a shill for someone else. My guess is that I must have disagreed with you on something in the past so I must be a shill. I don't remember exactly what I disagreed with but my only interaction with you was in one of those ASM variant threads. Just a bit of advice, not everyone who disagrees with you is a shill and the adult thing to do is not get defensive and throw out accusations when someone has a different opinion.

you rang?

-J.

you rang?

Was totally joking - I don't care enough to have an opinion

-J.

you rang?

Was totally joking - I don't care enough to have an opinion

:mad: That's right, you don't! :sumo:

The Gwenom cover illustrates the depth of knowledge of most modern buyers.

Robbie mentioned in an interview last year that Gwenom was coming, savvy modern speculators bought in then....

Watch Saturday.

DC will announce formally that Rebirth spins out of Darkseid War, even though the info is out there informally.

Jusstice League #40-48 will go nuclear then.

Not today.

Saturday.

It's fun to heard the sheep.

And you don't even have to listen very carefully, either....they're pretty loud as it is.

lol...

I'm as dumb as I am dumb...

Nevertheless, quite accurate.

:popcorn:

I thought you had your own thread to play in now?

I'm sorry, you are who, exactly.....?

:shrug:

Someone who actually posts Moderns that are heating up on ebay in the Moderns that are heating up on ebay thread.

Novel idea, wouldn't you say?

Robbie mentioned in an interview last year that Gwenom was coming, savvy modern speculators bought in then....

Watch Saturday.

DC will announce formally that Rebirth spins out of Darkseid War, even though the info is out there informally.

Not today.

Saturday.

Well, you have this all figured out then....except people don't speculate on comics because of story anymore, it's all about covers and 1st appearances.

Isnt JL 40 the first Grail?

Yes, but that was not the point he was making. When I tried to coax that 1st appearance out of him, hell fell flat on his face.

Watch Saturday.

Not today.

Saturday.

Well, you have this all figured out then....except people don't speculate on comics because of story anymore, it's all about covers and 1st appearances.

Yes, but that was not the point he was making. When I tried to coax that 1st appearance out of him, hell fell flat on his face.

You're joking, right?

Gotta be...

I was simply pointing out to the board, that in my opinion Darkseid War is going to follow a similar pattern as Guillory's Gwenom cover.

You had to show off your big brain with a condescending remark that I was off base.

I Instantly posted one cover & derailed your argument:

DHEHEEm.jpg

Now everybody please laugh at the Crybaby.

Anyway.

Let's see how it shakes out....

Bait. Taunt. Troll.

Edited by LarrysComics

Watch Saturday.

Not today.

Saturday.

Thanks for your heads-up and your opinions Larry , I for one appreciate those that bring us stuff to take a look at :)

40 and 41 already selling at a decent premium

42 up not so much

I have to wonder about story arcs beyond the first 2 issues. Old Man Logan being the exception.

Criminey, Judas Contract books are 30+ year old and still often sell for $1-$3 a piece on ebay.

Watch Saturday.

Not today.

Saturday.

You're joking, right?

Gotta be...

I was simply pointing out to the board, that in my opinion Darkseid War is going to follow a similar pattern as Guillory's Gwenom cover.

You had to show off your big brain with a condescending remark that I was off base.

I Instantly posted one cover & derailed your argument:

Now everybody please laugh at the Crybaby.

Anyway.

Let's see how it shakes out....

Bait. Taunt. Troll.

Let me map this out for you. You said you knew about Gwenom last year and refernced an interview but no link. Then you laid out the Darkseid story arc.

I simply replied that people don't buy story arc's anymore. It's about cover art and first appearances. I then gave you a chance to post the 1st appearance that is featured in the story arc to which you posted a cover of a single issue and then listed the 40-48 story arc again of the JuSStice League as going "nuclear".

You could have just said, hey this one issue right here.

Edited by ygogolak

ygogolak, official CGC board ball buster :sick:

I guess you could say that. It would be nice if this forum and thread specifically was used for what it was titled. Instead people use it as a sounding board for their ignorant opinions and chest pumping.

Watch Saturday.

Not today.

Saturday.

More likely he expected that you would do your own DD on these, or he didn't have the time or energy to fill in the blanks for you

Watch Saturday.

Not today.

Saturday.

More likely he expected that you would do your own DD on these, or he didn't have the time or energy to fill in the blanks for you

Grail? Everyone knew about her a year ago. Almost a year to the day because of when the FCBD Divergence came out. She will be an appearance worth having some day. Could be next week could be in 5 years.

Watch Saturday.

Not today.

Saturday.

Grail? Everyone knew about her a year ago. Almost a year to the day because of when the FCBD Divergence came out. She will be an appearance worth having some day. Could be next week could be in 5 years.

Did you even read his post???

Watch Saturday.

Not today.

Saturday.

Did you even read his post???

Watch Saturday.

Not today.

Saturday.

Yup, did you read my response?

So Saturday, not today. As in "Moderns Heating Up" which would imply currently.