• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,760 posts in this topic

did anyones local stores carry Henchgirl 1-2 Bumper edition?

Yes.

Its a $7.99 book so the sales on ebay are actual cover priced copies. I would still expect some growth on this though considering the CHU post and the news thats coming out later today about the ORIGINAL printings.

:popcorn:

This? Or something else?

https://comicsheatingup.net/2016/05/18/henchgirl-ashcanpreview-update/

something else...it's issues 1 and 2 and not the ashcan

So... what's the news?

Awesome! :applause:

I think this will change alot of things for this book which was already on the up and up

Curious.

WHY do you think it is on the way up?

Blue Marvel?!

Ok

I think this will change alot of things for this book which was already on the up and up

Curious.

Blue Marvel?!

Ok

Because there's not much more to speculate on.

Ill totally give credit where its due.. cbaileypacker called it first HERE and then Here (all the way at the bottom) Well done Cee.. Now that theres a registered sale for that amount it will most likely set a new high for this book which seems to not flood the bay.. Only a handful on the census as well..

Good book to own!

Didn't want to start a thread for this, but I finally have to inquire about this:

http://www.recalledcomics.com/EdgeOfSpider-Verse2Error.php

I've read some things about this over the last year or so, and the two copies I have of this appear to be of the "black background" variety, but is there really any sort of market for this as of yet? Is it a simple printer error, or is it really a recall?

Didn't want to start a thread for this, but I finally have to inquire about this:

I've read some things about this over the last year or so, and the two copies I have of this appear to be of the "black background" variety, but is there really any sort of market for this as of yet? Is it a simple printer error, or is it really a recall?

For what its worth... CGC doesnt recognize it as an error

Curious.

Blue Marvel?!

Ok

I think he may have a major roll in the new civil war? Probably just someone to face off with hulk

Curious.

Blue Marvel?!

Ok

I think he may have a major roll in the new civil war? Probably just someone to face off with hulk

Where the hell is the Sentry?

For what its worth... CGC doesnt recognize it as an error

If anything, it just looks like the results of the normal variation* that you see in print production, when one color runs a little stronger or weaker than what is ideal.

*variation, not "variant"

Curious.

Blue Marvel?!

Ok

Where the hell is the Sentry?

+1