• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,756 posts in this topic

Some of them move quicker than others. the Action Comics homage is one of the alleged 300 copies print run and very tough in 9.8. I've seen a couple 9.6's in person and whoever bought this 9.8 got a rarity for sure

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CGC-9-8-Spawn-228-Action-Comics-1-Cover-Swipe-McFarlane-1-25-Sketch-Variant-/162055270726?hash=item25bb3f3146:g:JU4AAOSw1DtXJRSO

I'm a huge fan of the #222 Kudranski Variant :cloud9:

Don't see them too often.

Those really were distributed at random, I found 3 of them when they came out. All sold ASAP of course

Is that what happened? Huh, crazy.

I wonder what the 4.99 newsstand will go for?

Do the newsstand versions generally hit the stands the same day as the direct edition?

They usually come out 2 weeks later.

Normally this is the case but not always. The place I go to had the newsstands for 32 and that Red Tool HQ book the same day as the comic store that I frequent. It would be nice to know how many of the 4.99 cover priced editions were printed but I suspect there are far less that the direct editions.

TWD 100 second print is cooling considerably...last two sales of A cover CGC 9.8 1st print were $60 and $70.

How is it possible 132 and 138 are out shining 100 at the moment?

TWD 100 second print is cooling considerably...last two sales of A cover CGC 9.8 1st print were $60 and $70.

No love for Negan? :facepalm:

going to take the guy 6 months to decide who to kill...people have short memories.

going to take the guy 6 months to decide who to kill...people have short memories.

4 months from now and people will be watching him and Lucille in all their glory. Then he'll be in demand. 2c

Edited by natevegas