• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,756 posts in this topic

even when you people aren't talking about print runs, you're talking about print runs.

meh, could be worse.. We could be talking about judges with foreign origins

Much easier to talk about that and not La Raza. Thanks media. (thumbs u

even when you people aren't talking about print runs, you're talking about print runs.

meh, could be worse.. We could be talking about judges with foreign origins

Much easier to talk about that and not La Raza. Thanks media. (thumbs u

I heard La-Raza has a Del Mundo variant

Comichron shows a ~90K sales for Deadpool #2, but only 26K for the Inhumans. Both are 1:100 variants, and hence the scarcity/$ they command.

What do the sales of the regular editions have to do with the scarcity of the 1:100s? What does a book being a 1:100 have to do with its scarcity?

I just bought a few 1:100s for $4 each a while ago.

Google Alerts!

Comichron shows a ~90K sales for Deadpool #2, but only 26K for the Inhumans. Both are 1:100 variants, and hence the scarcity/$ they command.

What do the sales of the regular editions have to do with the scarcity of the 1:100s? What does a book being a 1:100 have to do with its scarcity?

Google Alerts!

Yeah,ok...sure you did.

Any insight on this? Same seller, same book. Different sales of $1,000 to possibly different buyers.

ASM #361 CGC 9.8

ASM #361 CGC 9.8

Best offer accepted. Probably nothing particularly noteworthy:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=amazing+spider-man+361+cgc+9.8&_in_kw=1&_ex_kw=&_sacat=0&LH_Sold=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_samilow=&_samihi=&_sadis=15&_stpos=10001&_sargn=-1%26saslc%3D1&_salic=1&_sop=12&_dmd=1&_ipg=100&LH_Complete=1

The Best Offer accepted was $1,000, as I said. List price was $1,600.

Google Alerts!

Yeah,ok...sure you did.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9363217#Post9363217

These were on a Diamond/Marvel dealer only variant sale a few years ago...$2 each....I missed out on these but got about 25 of the Uncanny X-Men 5 Venom variants out of that deal back then.

:shrug:

Google Alerts!

Exactly, scarcity WITH NO demand =

fc6452ae-1e07-42bc-8584-688485dc4b94_zpsibpdtyea.jpg

Scarcity WITH demand =

d75db46b-f9cb-4a0f-b6c9-4b61c1a02abc_zpsrtxjjzkg.jpg

Edited by ygogolak