• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

25+ copies sold on eBay overnight before I mentioned it but ok...

But who bought those copies?

It doesn't matter how many copies sold.(Although Darkstar is right with that question.) When they only sell for $5 and then you ask $90 for your copy you don't see the problem?

When you publish a book on your site like you have done several times then ask for a astronomical amount for your copy its called a conflict of interest. Its not like it hasn't happened several times.

Now here is the kicker if you would have sold the book then reported on your site afterward there really wouldn't be an issue. See the difference?

I know you think I am unfair to you, but I want you to understand the perception it gives when you present information in that format then afterward try to capitalize on it.

Edited by Fastballspecial

It doesn't matter how many copies sold.(Although Darkstar is right with that question.) When they only sell for $5 and then you ask $90 for your copy you don't see the problem?

When you publish a book on your site like you have done several times then ask for a astronomical amount for your copy its called a conflict of interest. Its not like it hasn't happened several times.

Now here is the kicker if you would have sold the book then reported on your site afterward there really wouldn't be an issue. See the difference?

^^:applause:

I know you think I am unfair to you, but I want you to understand the perception it gives when you present information in that format then afterward try to capitalize on it.

You're right.

What a genius I thought I was for posting a still active link to buy copies for $5 on my blog and than tried to scam all the people reading moderns heating up.

You've caught me red handed....

Get real and get your head out of your .

You're right.

What a genius I thought I was for posting a still active link to buy copies for $5 on my blog and than tried to scam all the people reading moderns heating up.

Your spin on the truth is laughable at best. This book is NOT heating up. You want people to believe that. Typical PUMP AND DUMP.

You're right.

Your spin on the truth is laughable at best. This book is NOT heating up. You want people to believe that. Typical PUMP AND DUMP.

a book that sat unsold last week is now selling.

Not heating up guys.

Is this seriously what the CGC boards has become?

And here I was wondering why no one had posted in this thread for so long...

You're right.

a book that sat unsold last week is now selling.

Not heating up guys.

Is this seriously what the CGC boards has become?

And here I was wondering why no one had posted in this thread for so long...

Oh yeah......HUGE seller: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=heavy%20metal%20july%201990&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Give me a break. Quit weaseling your way out of the truth: PUMP AND DUMP. You're trying to rig the system in your favor and guess what....it's not working. It's amateurish and just unethical. Yet you feel NOTHING for doing it.

You're right.

Great response by the way. You are missing the point. I didn't insult you like you did me I just pointed out the perception.

Obviously you are okay with that. And that's your prerogative.

BTW I thought you had me on ignore for teasing you about the Diamondback mistake. hm

This board isn't the problem. It never has been.

Edited by Fastballspecial