• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

I lucked into a copy in mid-September that was listed with small scans and no grade given for just $60 (BIN was $75 and seller accepted $60). There were plenty of copies listed at that time, but supply seems to have dried up now.

Edited by kimik

Dunno if this qualifies as "hot", but it was once hot a long time ago, cooled off considerably to the point where I saw copies selling for $1-$2, now it's healthier again (the price bounces around a bit, but generally in the double digits):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fear-Agent-1-Image-2005-1st-Print-Rick-Remender-Tony-Moore-FA1-/331963392412?hash=item4d4a8f619c:g:r-QAAOSwRjNXOK0B

I think the anticipation for Super Sons is lifting this book right now, movie specs are so 2012.

Honestly I wonder if the spec crowd is getting more into reading books than just looking at pop culture sites for movie announcements.

Blogs with the proclamation that DC/Marvel has big plans for blank character is nothing new. But yeah man, any day now Duke Thomas and Harper Row are gonna be a big deal. A BIG deal. lol

I think the anticipation for Super Sons is lifting this book right now, movie specs are so 2012.

Honestly I wonder if the spec crowd is getting more into reading books than just looking at pop culture sites for movie announcements.

Blogs with the proclamation that DC/Marvel has big plans for blank character is nothing new. But yeah man, any day now Duke Thomas and Harper Row are gonna be a big deal. A BIG deal. lol

I had the Batman 21 sketch in 9.8. Sold it last year. No regrets. People have been talking about Duke being a big deal for a while. I don't think the interest is there imo. We are Robins didn't take off like they wanted.

Dunno if this qualifies as "hot", but it was once hot a long time ago, cooled off considerably to the point where I saw copies selling for $1-$2, now it's healthier again (the price bounces around a bit, but generally in the double digits):

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fear-Agent-1-Image-2005-1st-Print-Rick-Remender-Tony-Moore-FA1-/331963392412?hash=item4d4a8f619c:g:r-QAAOSwRjNXOK0B

Oh yeah. Love some Fear Agent.

Patrick

Duke Thomas is still too fresh, it's too early to tell. He is Scott Snyder's character and All-Star Batman is featuring him prominently - but so far he is a flat character with an uninteresting back story and a looking costume. Rumour is he will have his own book after All-Star wraps up but I don't see it happening unless he breaks out in the latter half of All-Star. The Bat Family is getting bloated and we don't need another Bruce Wayne cast off.

Damien Wayne on the other hand is established. He featured in the DC animated universe already as of 2014, has a famous mother / family background, has his own team book in Teen Titans in Rebirth, and is going to be part of the young Trinity next year in Super Sons. The potential for Damien to be a modern DC staple character is already very high.

No one talking about Heavy Metal July 1990?

features 8 page story where Trump becomes hero after building a wall around New York....

How timely.

So there hasn't been a sale yet of over $5 for this book, but there are 2 now copies for sale.

One is wanting $29.99 and the other wanting $89.99. Its no shocker who wants $89.99 for their copy.

features 8 page story where Trump becomes hero after building a wall around New York....

How timely.

So there hasn't been a sale yet of over $5 for this book, but there are 2 now copies for sale.

One is wanting $29.99 and the other wanting $89.99. Its no shocker who wants $89.99 for their copy.

Pretty shady..........

but then again, you know what crowd he rolls with........

How timely.

Pretty shady..........

Trump saved the comic collecting community by building a wall around New York City keeping the pump n dumpers contained.

How timely.

Pretty shady.........

Trump saved the comic collecting community by building a wall around New York City keeping the pump n dumpers contained.

If only it was THAT simple :tonofbricks: