• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

Flash 1 Rebirth is starting to sell, at least i sold 4 within 12 hours. $10 each nothing amazing but was surprised they sold so close together.

I've sold High Grade (9.6/9.8 Candidate) for $15 plus shipping.

Flash 1 Rebirth is starting to sell, at least i sold 4 within 12 hours. $10 each nothing amazing but was surprised they sold so close together.

Where u been haven't seen you in awhile.

Which cover is selling?

Yeah, good to see you Krighton. We could use more sensible thinkers here in this thread.

I would guess both really since they were a 1:1.

But this is Flash REBIRTH #1, not Rebirth Flash #1 (ongoing). Reason for movement and staying power is Godspeeds appearance.

Which cover is selling?

saving money so not buying comics...i sold the regular 1 after the initial rebirth issue.

I've sold High Grade (9.6/9.8 Candidate) for $15 plus shipping.

Which cover is selling?

Yeah, good to see you Krighton. We could use more sensible thinkers here in this thread.

I would guess both really since they were a 1:1.

But this is Flash REBIRTH #1, not Rebirth Flash #1 (ongoing). Reason for movement and staying power is Godspeeds appearance.

thanks..if im considered sensible the thread must have taken a dive south.....the one i sold has godspeed on the front cover...just seemed interesting they sold so quickly together..thought i missed something.

You're right. Its not funny that someone that pretends to be a comic market predictor hasn't heard about the Salvation 7 variant thats been hot for the last 12 months.

If you got past personal bias I'm sure you'd enjoy the boards a lot more.

(thumbs u

Keep the tears flowing, that salt mine of yours is out producing Goderich. Your false claims about me are just you screaming how mad you are, but ad hominem can't change reality.

Everything in my post was 100% accurate and you can't dispute one word of it, so you flail and fuss and hope for attention.

I happily don't know what Salvation is, nor 90% of what DC produces, and lol at your silly claims about me that you wish were true. But, I did give an excellent on topic answer and shared great advice on the hierarchy of printing info for modern books :);)

I even spent 5 minutes of googling to help solidify the answer, and to show why you should never rely on 4th tier homebrew sites for details since they do not originate information, only aggregate or regurgitate it.

The goal ultimately is quality information, truth, and helping people out. Just like fake heating up posts need to have their record corrected, wrong printing details need to be corrected too.

Is it time to sell Darth Vader 3 variants yet? Sales are steady

Do you need the cash?

Do you need to move inventory?

Will u make enough profit for you if you sell?

Do you need to make top dollar or are you looking to grow your buyers?

Ask yourself those 4 questions then you should have your answer.

Do you need the cash?

Do I want to talk about moderns that are heating up? Or do I want to measure more?

I have my answer.

Do you need the cash?

Do I want to talk about moderns that are heating up? Or do I want to measure more?

I have my answer.

lol

You ask the same question in two threads now I was just giving you some advice.

(shrug)

Do you need the cash?

I have my answer.

lol

(shrug)

I guess the head-butting in this thread had me thinking you weren't being sincere. My apologies, I would just like the bickering to move to another thread. :foryou:

Do you need the cash?

I have my answer.

lol

(shrug)

I guess the head-butting in this thread had me thinking you weren't being sincere. My apologies, I would just like the bickering to move to another thread. :foryou:

I took his questions as sincere but I understand the defensive reflex. It can be tough to tell when people are being serious, sarcastic, angry, or joking. emojis help. :banana:

:roflmao:

The reality is you have to follow trends or better yet, be at the leading edge of them. Nobody wants to give bad advice so you'll here a lot of us say "buy, buy, buy..." when we like a book but almost none of us saying "sell, sell, sell..." because we don't want you to sell too soon. The majority of us want to see others "win". None of us can know for sure can we ? (thumbs u

Do you need the cash?

I have my answer.

lol

(shrug)

I took his questions as sincere but I understand the defensive reflex. It can be tough to tell when people are being serious, sarcastic, angry, or joking. emojis help. :banana:

The reality is you have to follow trends or better yet, be at the leading edge of them. Nobody wants to give bad advice so you'll here a lot of us say "buy, buy, buy..." when we like a book but almost none of us saying "sell, sell, sell..." because we don't want you to sell too soon. The majority of us want to see others "win". None of us can know for sure can we ? (thumbs u

In 2017 I think I will follow old Wolfman Jack. I had a high school teacher that told me he used to say on the radio everything was for sale.

WolfmanJackConAd.jpg

Do you need the cash?

I have my answer.

lol

(shrug)

In 2017 I think I will follow old Wolfman Jack. I had a high school teacher that told me he used to say on the radio everything was for sale.

WolfmanJackConAd.jpg

Awoooooooooooo !!!!

Wolfman Jack would be a great boardie name; surprised it's not already taken considering the number of boardies that have memories of that era.

I always take the approach 'you don't lose money by making money' (maybe a Rockefeller quote?). If the book isn't for your PC, sell when conditions are very favorable (as it's hard to predict optimal conditions) and don't look back.

Edited by Hekla

I always take the approach 'you don't lose money by making money' (maybe a Rockefeller quote?). If the book isn't for your PC, sell when conditions are very favorable (as it's hard to predict optimal conditions) and don't look back.

Buy high, sell higher. lol

@adampasz posted a pretty good article in Comics General.

http://www.moremoneycomics.com/2016/11/reasons-to-sell-comic-and-comparing.html