• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,788 posts in this topic

This seems to be heating up to me. Prices are all over the place but looks like 8 or 9 copies sold today.

Fleabay

I am one with the force and the force is with me. I am one with the force and the force is with me. I will fear no evil !

Was on the spec. site. No reason to buy now, wait it out.

But really, was he not the best new character?! Haha

I saw it last night and want to see it again.

giphy.gif

Saga #1 is getting out of hand right now.

Hmm, connected to Seven to Eternity heat?

Yeah, just looked and I'm shocked a little by the prices. Super loyal fans. Close to 2000 copies of #1 in CGC 9.8. Still, more collectors than books even at that number. Probably one of the more deserving books imo. It's weird and sometimes, too weird but it has tons of potential and is always interesting.

You think Seven to Eternity is driving it ?

Yeah, just looked and I'm shocked a little by the prices. Super loyal fans. Close to 2000 copies of #1 in CGC 9.8. Still, more collectors than books even at that number. Probably one of the more deserving books imo. It's weird and sometimes, too weird but it has tons of potential and is always interesting.

IDK, I'm just wondering why the recent uptick. Especially in a time of the year when selling prices are typically not up. Raws were $100-125 beginning of the year if I remember correctly.

I'm just thinking maybe people are saying Seven has some staying power and looking back at Saga.

I don't have long term faith in Remender. Great writer, but has he done more than 30 issues on a series? Saga is on 40+ with the original team, correct? Does that happen anymore?

IDK, I'm just wondering why the recent uptick. Especially in a time of the year when selling prices are typically not up. Raws were $100-125 beginning of the year if I remember correctly.

I'm just thinking maybe people are saying Seven has some staying power and looking back at Saga.

I don't have long term faith in Remender. Great writer, but has he done more than 30 issues on a series? Saga is on 40+ with the original team, correct? Does that happen anymore?

Sales of Saga TPB are pretty strong. I'm a new Saga reader. I'll chalk this down to new readers rather than Seven to Eternity heat. I'd be more willing to pay $200 for a Saga #1 HG raw than $130 for Seven to Eternity #1 CGC 9.8.

Honestly not a big fan of Remender's works (only read Black Science and Seven to Eternity thus far and didn't get past the first volume/first few issues on either).

Not much. East of West is my personal fave and it has taken 3 and a half years to get to number 30 (coming out next week ) and Revival made it to the late 40's but not many others.

Saga is definitely something special.

Not much. East of West is my personal fave and it has taken 3 and a half years to get to number 30 (coming out next week ) and Revival made it to the late 40's but not many others.

Black Science is pushing 30.

Well, there you go. Fear Agent looks like it went for 32 issues and brings decent money for a set...or did...

Fear Agent 1-32

Remender's Uncanny X-Force is definitely a modern classic storyline.

Seen lots of good feedback on Fear Agent.

I'm surprised that uncanny x force run doesn't get more pub or value. Were print runs really high?

Saga literally amazed me for awhile. It was actually gaining and readership every issue for a long time. That's almost impossible now adays.

I think its starting fall now, but for a book that is adult oriented. It was an amazing feat. I think it will continue to slowly appreciate.

I'm surprised that uncanny x force run doesn't get more pub or value. Were print runs really high?

Wow, it was the big dog the month #1 dropped, 95k. Try and find the second print or variants though.

It was the cat's meow for quite awhile. Then it just started to lose ground. I had no issues selling 1-6 as singles for quite awhile. It was a good read, but the re-launch didn't have the same group and didn't catch on.

Well, there you go. Fear Agent looks like it went for 32 issues and brings decent money for a set...or did...

Fear Agent 1-32

Nailbiter is closing in on 30 as well and hasn't lost any steam quality wise