• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,757 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, jcjames said:

BP1 JTC Negative var has doubled since November. Now $50 raw

Wow. I will have to put mine up and dump them all while the movie bubble lasts. They were ice cold for the last year or so at local shows and on eBay. lol

52 minutes ago, the blob said:

Looks good to me.

I have one that I feel pretty confident would pull a 9.6 and I reckon its time to get it submitted. It's for my PC and I got it at cover off the shelf, so really any grade above 9.0 I'd be fine with since it isn't for sale.

But good lord at that raw sale. It's so tempting. I could fill quite a few holes in my Uncanny run...NO! I mustn't! Also, ya nothing wrong with that spine. The book looks really good just going off the photos.

Spawn #222 is up, and I'm happy, I sold one for $10 in November of last year on ebay, and recently checked this past Tuesday and now sellers are asking for upwards of $30 honestly I'm thinking yea right, ok, $39.99 +free shipping for $#!+ and giggles, I'm thinking it won't sell at that price, I'm never that lucky, the market will correct it self and issues drop to $15-20ish nope in less than 2 days some one BIN'S it this morning, nice. Not complaining and not ranting but uhm perplexed why the recent price hike?

https://www.ebay.com/sch/Modern-Age-1992-Now/900/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=spawn 222&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

By the way I know that there are others of these cover homages that precede and follow after #222 but I don't have any of those other issues and can only comment on the one I have sold, and the few that I still have in inventory. So who has #221 please comment on it please, cause that's some nice pocket change there.

Edited by Dimebag_D