• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,787 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, warden5523 said:

Not true at all. Stores will have copies, maybe not first prints, but copies. And they'll ship them to you.

Only participating stores and Not First Prints  are only printed when demand hits a certain level, at least according to a recent press release from Bad Idea.

This is one of the few instances where I have no problem at all with people pirating something. 

This is starting to get some attention - ASM 62 new costume. I had recently made a small pre-order and now they are starting to get scooped up all of a sudden and different variants are being offered. We had a short discussion a few weeks back but I wanted to give you all a heads up again...going to try to find some more below the now exaggerating prices...

ASM 62.png

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

39 minutes ago, CHASEnBLUE said:

This is starting to get some attention - ASM 62 new costume. I had recently made a small pre-order and now they are starting to get scooped up all of a sudden and different variants are being offered. We had a short discussion a few weeks back but I wanted to give you all a heads up again...going to try to find some more below the now exaggerating prices...

ASM 62.png

Thanks. Has anyone seen the cover for 61? He gets the new costume in that issue, I believe. 

13 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

Thanks. Has anyone seen the cover for 61? He gets the new costume in that issue, I believe. 

Not yet. Looks like the cover has not been released yet from what I have found so far, just variants with a regular costume. Looks like #62 and 63 will have similar costume covers - wondering what 61 will be...

Edited by CHASEnBLUE

On 2/6/2021 at 12:16 PM, PeterPark said:

I managed the other virgins so how could I not? $69.99 isn't terrible...but its found money for the other guy

I gave into the hunt and got 4 at a best offer of $62. Not happy with paying that much but for this one I'm okay with it. I'm taking the gamble on this being worth grading two and keeping two - time will tell. :popcorn:

On 2/7/2021 at 2:15 PM, Randall Ries said:

Apparently these are. The first release featured "Anti-Semetic Imagry" and have been recalled to be re-released edited. Even though I'm not anti-semetic - being Northern Jewish - I bought the covers. Get 'em while they are hot.

s-l1600-6.jpg

Still waiting for the recall email from Diamond?