• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

I really wish the weekly top 10 comics list would start coming out on a different day. The new Marvel episode/trailers/announcements always seem to happen late Thursday or Friday, so the list is always a week behind just because someone on CBSI randomly picked that day whenever the list was started. I look forward to hearing about King Shark and Truth #1 a week from now...

So who is ordering big for Batman 108 first full appearance of miracle molly? I’m going to pass completely, DC is trash lately. Their books have disappointed lately.

To stay on topic, xforce 11 in 9.8 has quietly ~doubled in price in the last month. Maybe one of the last key moderns to do so.

Edited by eddly

44 minutes ago, brentdevil said:

I look forward to hearing about King Shark and Truth #1 a week from now...

Those two books will likely miss next weeks for just that aforementioned message, any day of the week fits that criteria. It’s hard to think of a new hot book that exploded that wasn’t mentioned on this thread. This is the best place to check

Pulled out my Wolvy 88. It's a definite 9.6, there is slight front cover indentation from the card on the inside. Some sort of paid postage for something or other.

This worth a press? Or is this a fly by night book that I'll probably get graded and it'll be 40 bucks again?

3 hours ago, eddly said:

So who is ordering big for Batman 108 first full appearance of miracle molly? I’m going to pass completely, DC is trash lately. Their books have disappointed lately.

To stay on topic, xforce 11 in 9.8 has quietly ~doubled in price in the last month. Maybe one of the last key moderns to do so.

There's nothing "key" about X-Force 11.

46 minutes ago, Dr. Dank said:

Pulled out my Wolvy 88. It's a definite 9.6, there is slight front cover indentation from the card on the inside. Some sort of paid postage for something or other.

This worth a press? Or is this a fly by night book that I'll probably get graded and it'll be 40 bucks again?

Marvel Subscription insert. This will not go back down to $10. It will remain at current prices or higher by the time it’s back from grading. I don’t think it should be pressed. Could be difficult with the insert on two ends of the covers 

Edited by littledoom