• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,809 posts in this topic

Some moderns/coppers that I have sold well here for me lately.

Hawkeye - This is a smash hit for Marvel.

Hack Slash - Guessing fans are looking at Seeley's other works. Got and sold sets of Hack Slash 1-32 sets. 1st appearance is also picking up steam again although not as strong in slab sales.

Walking Dead Weekly - Prices have come down some, but have no issue selling keys and first few issues.

DC Presents 47 - No issue selling this book in high grade at all. Demand outstrips supply currenlty.

Hack Slash - Guessing fans are looking at Seeley's other works. Got and sold sets of Hack Slash 1-32 sets. 1st appearance is also picking up steam again although not as strong in slab sales.

Walking Dead Weekly - Prices have come down some, but have no issue selling keys and first few issues.

DC Presents 47 - No issue selling this book in high grade at all. Demand outstrips supply currenlty.

Do you have Hack Slash 13A or 13B?

Do you have Hack Slash 13A or 13B?

Ive got both I have multiples of every issue.

This one. Maybe this is just a scam and I jumped the gun by sounding the alarm to soon. (shrug)

This one. Maybe this is just a scam and I jumped the gun by sounding the alarm to soon. (shrug)

I'm guessing someone is mistakenly bidding on what they think is the original first issue. Whoops.

I hope not since its my auction. Also considering the fact that I am selling the Image First #1 and it is not getting this much attention, I am hoping that the winning bidder pays up.

I hope not since its my auction. Also considering the fact that I am selling the Image First #1 and it is not getting this much attention, I am hoping that the winning bidder pays up.

Is there an ad for the AMC show on the back of your Image First WD #1?

Hey everybody, i know this isn't comic related ( half of you probably stopped reading this comment lol) but anybody have any idea on where i can list a WANT ad or perhaps look at listings about certain action figures? Is it available on this website or another.

I really dont want to deal with Feebay and I already did Craigslist.

thanks for any information everybody. Happy holidays

Hey everybody, i know this isn't comic related ( half of you probably stopped reading this comment lol) but anybody have any idea on where i can list a WANT ad or perhaps look at listings about certain action figures? Is it available on this website or another.

I really dont want to deal with Feebay and I already did Craigslist.

thanks for any information everybody. Happy holidays

If they are comic related action figures, you can post your wants in the "Want to Buy" forum here.

Edited by prodigy44

Is now a good time to start moving all of my spare Batman, Tec, Nightwing and other New 52 issues, or is it better to hold on to the majority for a while longer?

I would hang onto them. Look at it like this : If you keep your runs of each to just the first 5 issues, how much do you really have invested in them ?...$10-20 bucks ?...I would keep the Tec, Batman and maybe the first issue of Nightwing, Batgirl, etc.....

Is now a good time to start moving all of my spare Batman, Tec, Nightwing and other New 52 issues, or is it better to hold on to the majority for a while longer?

I would hang onto them. Look at it like this : If you keep your runs of each to just the first 5 issues, how much do you really have invested in them ?...$10-20 bucks ?...I would keep the Tec, Batman and maybe the first issue of Nightwing, Batgirl, etc.....

I am keeping the 2 or so complete runs of each., but have also lucked into a nice stack of multiples from a LCS recently. I am thinking of starting to move them to cover some of the cost of the runs. (thumbs u

To be honest, I can't believe how much some of the books are going for right now. Look at Batman #8 for example - it has sales as high as $12.99 right now. doh! I have 8 or so copies on hand and can get more if needed.

Edited by kimik