• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,809 posts in this topic

Borderlands Origins #1 & #2.

Try finding a copy in the UK

http://www.disposableheroes.co.uk/index.php?searchStr=BORDERLANDS+ORIGINS&act=viewCat&Submit=Go

http://www.ltd-edition-comix.com/searchresults.aspx?SearchTerm=borderlands

There are 2x #1 showing on a quick search if it helps....

Top link is sold out.

#2 came out this week & not many around

[i posted about these books 4-5 months ago..Glad you guys are picking up the winter soldier books.. great story line captain america: winter soldier.. which winter soldier variant did you select.. all covers are awesome..

Is the complete Winter Soldier story worth buying, or just #14? I snagged that one at a LCS today, but they had the rest of the storyline as well.

[i posted about these books 4-5 months ago..Glad you guys are picking up the winter soldier books.. great story line captain america: winter soldier.. which winter soldier variant did you select.. all covers are awesome..

Is the complete Winter Soldier story worth buying, or just #14? I snagged that one at a LCS today, but they had the rest of the storyline as well.

If cover price, why not. It is also a good read.

Unfortunately, they are asking for above cover at $5 apiece. :tonofbricks:

I snagged the #6 they had for $5.50, and will ask on boxing day if they have more copies in the back of #6 and #14. Are there any other books from that run that are worth snagging?

I snagged the #6 they had for $5.50, and will ask on boxing day if they have more copies in the back of #6 and #14. Are there any other books from that run that are worth snagging?

6 and 14 are the only ones worth giving $5 on.

Talking Captain America Brubaker run, right? And not Winter Soldier?

Talking Captain America Brubaker run, right? And not Winter Soldier?

Yes. Are there any key books from the Winter Soldier series as well?

Amazing Spider-man #583 1st - Obama cover is still hot around $40.

Infinity Gauntlet #1 CGC copies are heating up.

Adventure Time #1 is still surprisingly hot.

Amazing Spider-man #687 Venom cover is still well loved..

ect, ect.

Check out the website for more picks in all the comic ages! :sumo:

There are multiple versions of this book, from what i can gather the one with the ad for the tv show on the back 9 and black borders on the front dated Sept 2011 is the one to look for

Gotcha!! I saw a few others like that but now I'm catching on to the black border/no border doh!