• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,839 posts in this topic

Scarlet Spider #20 looks to be selling for over cover. Recent listings between $12-#30.

eBay

:hi: awake

When did this come out ?

:hi:

Looks to be August. Print run was 25,133. A tad higher than the usual Scarlet Spider print run, but low when considering the Superior Spider-Man appearance.

Scarlet Spider #20 looks to be selling for over cover. Recent listings between $12-#30.

eBay

When did this come out ?

Looks to be August. Print run was 25,133. A tad higher than the usual Scarlet Spider print run, but low when considering the Superior Spider-Man appearance.

I'm going to get a couple to add to my Superior runs. I really like that book.

eBay

When did this come out ?

Good idea. Grab some from your LCS for cover before they are gone and you have a Hawkeye #1 situation on your hand.

eBay

When did this come out ?

Good idea. Grab some from your LCS for cover before they are gone and you have a Hawkeye #1 situation on your hand.

Thanks. I missed the Early Hawkeye books and still have my regrets.

Anyone feeling bullish on Afterlife with Archie? It is that spooky time of year after all. :)

Aguirre-Sacasa and Francavilla are a deadly combination in more ways than one. Not only does "Afterlife With Archie" #1 wildly succeed as a truly scary horror comic, it is a prime example of the comics medium's potential as an adaptable art. The issue is easily one of the strongest series debuts of the year and well worth a read for horror comic fans.

Anyone feeling bullish on Afterlife with Archie? It is that spooky time of year after all. :)

Cover d is the hot one.

Which one is that? The one with Betty in the nighty?

Yes

That is a very cool and sexy cover, I have to admit.

Cover d is the hot one.

Yes

I was surprised Archie Publications allowed it. It's very provocative. And if this issue is indeed bullish, expect this variant to lead the speculation pack.

Cover d is the hot one.

Yes

I was surprised Archie Publications allowed it. It's very provocative. And if this issue is indeed bullish, expect this variant to lead the speculation pack.

And that's the censored version.. lol

The cool thing is, this isn't a kids series. It's for teens and adults.