• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

Tells you plenty, doesn't it Andy?

That actually links to his first post/thread, and that tells you a lot about him. I didn't care for the pile-on, but that's par for the course on these boards.

Tells you plenty, doesn't it Andy?

That actually links to his first post/thread, and that tells you a lot about him. I didn't care for the pile-on, but that's par for the course on these boards.

:foryou: I wasn't being sarcastic buddy...I actually posted the same link earlier...kind of foreshadowed problems like this down the road :)

i have bought and sold on ebay, and ive had to back out of a deal as a seller because a book got ruined, I have overpaid for every book i have ever bought,and i own over 18k of em, the only ones i didnt overpay for is the ones i got for free, that is my opinion.

i can jump on here and moan about how much i pay for new books or old books or any other books, and whoever sold em to me can look and laugh and say "i thought i undersold the book" or whatever, most collectors i know dont like payin 1 penny more than they have to for a book, so most are not happy with every purchase, and most have thought they overpaid for a book or 2.

but just because somebody who buys a book jumps on here and says they overpaid dont mean they person_without_enough_empathyin about the purchase, just person_without_enough_empathyin about the price. jeez.

callin somebody out cause they wanna express their opinion on here, thats a little lame. and then tellin the buyer that they dont haveta follow thru on the purchase, well mate, thats on you. you screwed up, so move on, suck it up, admit your mistake, and apologize and b done with it.

Can someone translate this for me?

Try this.

lol

i habe bought 'n sold on ebay, 'n ibe had t' back out of a deal as a selleh cuz a book got ruined, uh uh uh uh, I habe obehpaid f' ebehy book i habe ebeh bought, uh,and i own obeh 18k of em, de on ones i didnt obehpay f' is de ones i got f' free, uh uh uh, dat is my opinion.

i can dgump on hehe 'n moan bou' duh, how much i pay f' new books or old books or any odeh books, duuhhhh, 'n whoebeh sold em t' me can look 'n laugh 'n say "i dought i undehsold de book" or whatebeh, most colleckors i know dont like payin 1 penny more dan dey habe t' f' a book, so most are not happy wid ebehy purchase, uh uh uh, 'n most habe dought dey obehpaid f' a book or 2.

but dgust cuz somebody who buys a book dgumps on hehe 'n says dey obehpaid dont mean dey pehson_widout_enough_empady bou' de purchase, uh uh uh, dgust pehson_widout_enough_empady bou' de price. Duh.dgeez.

callin somebody out cuz dey wanna express deir opinion on hehe, uh uh uh, dats alittle lame. and den tellin de buyeh dat dey dont habeta foll dru on de purchase, uh uh uh, webuhll mate, uh uh uh, dats on you. you screwebuhd up, so mobe on, suck it up, admit your mistake, uh uh uh, 'n apologize 'n b done wid it.

That's much better. At least now it's intelligible.

The Jive translation is hysterical. lol

i gots bought and sold on ebay, and ive had t'back out uh a deal as some sella' a'cuz some scribblin' gots ruined, ah' have overpaid fo' every scribblin' ah' have eva' bought,and ah' own upside 18k uh em, de only ones ah' dun didnt overpay fo' be de ones ah' gots fo' free, dat be my opinion. 'S coo', bro.

i kin jump on here and moan about how much ah' pay fo' new scribblin's o' old scribblin's o' any oda' scribblin's, and whoeva' sold em t'me kin look and laugh and say "i dought ah' undersold da damn scribblin'" o' whutever, most collecto's ah' know dont likes payin 1 penny mo'e dan dey gots'ta fo' some scribblin', so's most is not happy wid every purchase, and most gots dought dey overpaid fo' some scribblin' o' 2.

but plum a'cuz some fool who steals some scribblin' jumps on here and says dey overpaid dont mean dey sucka'_widout_enough_empady about da damn purchase, plum sucka'_widout_enough_empady about da damn price. jeez. WORD!

callin some fool out cause dey wanna 'espress deir opinion on here, dats some little lame. and den tellin de steala' dat dey dont gotsta follow dru on de purchase, well mate, dats on ya'. ya' screwed down, so's move on, suck it down, admit yo' missnatch, and apologize and b done wid it. Man!

Greggy posted that he back out on FF1 book.

That wasn't Greggy, but don't let details slow you down...you are on a roll.

lol

This kind of roll? i am confused?!?

387cff45-86f5-4d86-9663-2535bb6ea173.jpg

If that stuff actually worked for threads like this I would jump in on the IPO and retire rich, biatch!!

BINGO...not the first time he's pulled this BS.
Don't pin your hopes of retribution on me either. From what I read, it appears that you offered the idea to sell to the second bidder before he tried to back out of the deal. If that's the case, I wouldn't start a thread about it.

Don't pin your hopes of retribution on me either. From what I read, it appears that you offered the idea to sell to the second bidder before he tried to back out of the deal. If that's the case, I wouldn't start a thread about it.

You are the cold bucket of water this thread desperately needs.

There's that, and the fact that you had a better grasp of communication skills than the OP when you were In Utero.

Look like this will be my last post...I'll just say this Ive never back out on a deal with anyone...my ebay feedback top rated seller 100% ....Ive bought and sold to many dealer with no problems...and you guys who know me know that Im a stand up guy and I'd never screwed anyone or left someone hanging.

Greggy posted that he back out on FF1 book.

That wasn't Greggy, but don't let details slow you down...you are on a roll.

lol

This kind of roll? i am confused?!?

If that stuff actually worked for threads like this I would jump in on the IPO and retire rich, biatch!!

You could instead buy CGC stock.

Sure............no problem. I also have stock in CGC interested?????