• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dead Beat Bidder AF 15

3,340 posts in this topic

Dude if he had 2nd thoughts about the book don't bid on it..simple as that.

Again, he can have as many second thoughts as he likes...he can bitch and moan about it all he likes...so long as he pays.

And the only reason he didn't pay was because you told him not to.

MANNUP

No simple is your brain that cant comprehend the idea that when you offer someone a chance to back out of a deal and he accepts you cant complain.

If you did not offer him a chance to back out and he didn't pay then you have a right to complain, but you didn't.

I nominate pc1009 for probation

What was I suppost to do?? if you bid on an item and don't have the fund's there no other way around it. If he would have MAN UP paid for after he won it then this would have never happen.

I get this crazy feeling that you're hard up for cash, so you wanted a buyer that could pay immediately and not 3-4 days from now. That's why you gave him the out in the PM's on ebay and didn't want to take time payments. You offered for him to bid on it on ebay knowing he needed time to get the funds together.

I'm feeling sellers remorse on this one.

What was I suppost to do?? if you bid on an item and don't have the fund's there no other way around it. If he would have MAN UP paid for after he won it then this would have never happen.

I get this crazy feeling that you're hard up for cash, so you wanted a buyer that could pay immediately and not 3-4 days from now. That's why you gave him the out in the PM's on ebay.

Ding Ding Ding

Why were you selling it anyways, just 19 days before you listed it, you bought it. You were so proud of owning it, yet you listed it the same day it came back from CGC. I am actually SHOCKED you bought it, graded it, auctioned it off and have a 14 page thread about a dead beat bidder in a total of 25 days.

If nothing else I think you may win some type of an award for this.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT....are you his brother?

Know what? That he can pay in 3-4 days? You don't. BUT, you also don't drive the buyer that can't pay you when you want to be paid to your ebay sale. Did you think if he won the money would magically appear?

Was your intent in getting him to bid on your auction a ploy to drive the price up? Was it some sort of indirect shilling? hm

If this thread would have been started in 3-4 days and you hadn't given him an out so you could try to relist or give a second chance offer to another bidder, you'd have alot more leg to stand on.

Why were you selling it anyways, just 19 days before you listed it, you bought it. You were so proud of owning it, yet you listed it the same day it came back from CGC. I am actually SHOCKED you bought it, graded it, auctioned it off and have a 14 page thread about a dead beat bidder in a total of 25 days.

If nothing else I think you may win some type of an award for this.

I've seen A LOT of people on this board do that very same thing. It's nothing new, and no reason why he should be singled out for selling so fast.

Again, he can have as many second thoughts as he likes...he can bitch and moan about it all he likes...so long as he pays.

And the only reason he didn't pay was because you told him not to.

MANNUP

+1

I bought 5-6 Avengers in the last Clink auction and pretty much immediately came on here and person_without_enough_empathyed that i had to overpay to get them. I'm still going to pay for them though.....unless of course Clink sees this post and offers to cancel my bids :banana:

Seriously though, after OFFERING him the option of backing out, i think you bear more than a fair share of the blame here hm