• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine 35???? Tough to find in high grade?
1 1

723 posts in this topic

Dice is a bad, bad man.

Or a good Photoshopper. hm

Both, boss.

I've been fishing for comic nerds using Photoshop as bait. :baiting:

For the record, ever since I've known about the tears and have been looking, I've never seen a copy without them.

I hope someone finds one soon Ive already went through and acquired 50 copies im losing hope (shrug)
I doubt they would sell it to you anyway until you get off the probation list. Especially with other members in good standing wanting to buy.

I hope someone finds one soon Ive already went through and acquired 50 copies im losing hope (shrug)
I doubt they would sell it to you anyway until you get off the probation list. Especially with other members in good standing wanting to buy.

:o

ouch!

money talks...it does not matter what you think or what anyone else thinks...also your opinion is not needed

Edited by daken2626

money talks...it does not matter what you think or what anyone else thinks...also your opinion is not needed

If someone will sell to you while on the probation list purely because you wave money under their nose, we have another problem. :shrug:

Edited by Liaton-9000

If someone will sell to you while on the probation list purely because you wave money under their nose, we have another problem. :shrug:

hmmm...not really no

Looks like you're on the probation list because you didn't pay for two books you bought for a total price of $55. That doesn't instill a lot of confidence in the sellers here that you would follow through and pay for any hypothetical Wolverine 35 9.8, a book that would command significantly more money.

You're all a bunch of troublemakers. The fact that he isn't responsible enough to take care of a $50 transaction has no bearing on how responsible he would be to buy a rare $2000 modern comic. :makepoint:

Looks like you're on the probation list because you didn't pay for two books you bought for a total price of $55. That doesn't instill a lot of confidence in the sellers here that you would follow through and pay for any hypothetical Wolverine 35 9.8, a book that would command significantly more money.

there are issues that came up with that sale that I will not discuss here...also I won't be goaded into a war or words...I could care less if anyone sold me anything on here for the rest of my life thanks...also thanks for your unwanted opinion

Edited by daken2626