• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine 35???? Tough to find in high grade?
1 1

723 posts in this topic

Guess who owns the first CGC 9.8 SS copy of #35? :whistle:

Hugh Jackman :baiting:

Congrats :applause: - pic?

It was just graded from CGC.

FOUL!

If it were just graded you can't get the grade yet!

FOUL!

:sumo:

hm

So, the ruler of the WC does get some "perks" from CGC, eh? :makepoint:

I guess it's who you know.

This copy has the least of a tear than any copy I've ever found. It even has less of a tear than any of the 9.8's that have been posted so far.

I guess they forgot to tell the new graders that the tear doesn't count on this book. :censored:

134234.jpg.b45728f32ce5e440e5ce1102f14bfe80.jpg

134235.jpg.0fb1fda90091de55f83b0dcac20c4a28.jpg

I guess they forgot to tell the new graders that the tear doesn't count on this book. :censored:

Oh, they saw you coming. And every comment made in this thread.

:grin:

I think this thread was created by CGC to try to convince people to submit copies of this book they'd never in a million years submit.

:mad:

:roflmao:

Wait a minute. You're right!

:(

I wish I could say this was the only book in my last submission I was pissed about.

They've lost their minds.

:roflmao:

Wait a minute. You're right!

:(

I wish I could say this was the only book in my last submission I was pissed about.

They've lost their minds.

They didn't lose their minds....

they just retaliated on you for you tea-bagging your books before they submitted them :whistle:

tea-bagged books are now on the list of defects that CGC hammers books for lol

This copy has the least of a tear than any copy I've ever found. It even has less of a tear than any of the 9.8's that have been posted so far.

Did you ever stop to think that there was another defect that brought it down? Plus, you were the one who complained about 9.8s with a tear. So, you got what you asked for.

(shrug)

Did you ever stop to think that there was another defect that brought it down? Plus, you were the one who complained about 9.8s with a tear. So, you got what you asked for.

(shrug)

Feel free to send for the grader notes and let me know.

I think $35 was enough money for me to waste on this TV-Dinner tray.

Oh, they saw you coming. And every comment made in this thread.

:grin:

I think this thread was created by CGC to try to convince people to submit copies of this book they'd never in a million years submit.

:mad:

lol