• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wolverine 35???? Tough to find in high grade?
1 1

723 posts in this topic

4 copies exist in 9.8. 2 of the 4 deserve the grade.

This one is the clear leader with no defects.

RADA00F22012108_14456_zpseb856db1.jpg

Hey, Thats my baby. Why are you showing off? I'm just kidding. Joey are you the original owner of this book, If so this comic is truly a beautiful book

Hey, Thats my baby. Why are you showing off? I'm just kidding. Joey are you the original owner of this book, If so this comic is truly a beautiful book

Now THAT is a 9.8! :applause:

I guess it's who you know.

This copy has the least of a tear than any copy I've ever found. It even has less of a tear than any of the 9.8's that have been posted so far.

I guess they forgot to tell the new graders that the tear doesn't count on this book. :censored:

What does the back cover look like? From the front it should be at least a 9.4 or even a 9.6.

They didn't lose their minds....

they just retaliated on you for you tea-bagging your books before they submitted them :whistle:

tea-bagged books are now on the list of defects that CGC hammers books for lol

What an odd path to go down. :eek:

Now THAT is a 9.8! :applause:

That should be a 9.9 based on some of the 9.8's I've seen. Great copy!

I sent my copy off to have the spine realigned. I suspect it will come back a 9.9 on the resub once the damage is on the apex of the spine.

65 pages of discussion for Wolverine #35? :o

Now I have to read it… hm

It's a bit like that isn't it? Whenever I see a Wolverine #35 out in the wild I feel compelled to buy it just because of this thread.

But...you know...I'd rather keep that dollar.

It's a bit like that isn't it? Whenever I see a Wolverine #35 out in the wild I feel compelled to buy it just because of this thread.

II think it would be even funnier if it was a thread dedicated to X-Men #1 released in the early 90's as hard to find in a high grade. Would you still be compelled to buy that issue after 66 pages of discussion?

Edited by reddwarf666222

II think it would be even funnier if it was a thread dedicated to X-Men #1 released in the early 90's as hard to find in a high grade. Would you still be compelled to buy that issue after 66 pages of discussion?

There is a 17 page thread on x-men #25 in the modern forum, that's a start!

Oh god i could only hope. I have 80 copies of it...

I thought that way as well. But the first one to market turned a $1.00 investment into $800.00

Just bumping this to look at it again. Just amazing. Whoever has this book is lucky.

Edit: AND its a newsstand. Didn't even see that, at first.

Edited by Paper Airplane