• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harley Yee Website

28 posts in this topic

Was his website ever working?

I've emailed several times about books on his site only to get an email back a few weeks later saying that it was no longer available.

Almost as worthless as trying to "Email for price" from Cool Lines Art. Except that they NEVER send a reply.

I've emailed several times about books on his site only to get an email back a few weeks later saying that it was no longer available.

Almost as worthless as trying to "Email for price" from Cool Lines Art. Except that they NEVER send a reply.

they do..

And its always 4 times above market price

I've never had any problems receiving timely responses from Cool Lines. I've submitted a dozen inquiries and received a response for each. Not all the responses were timely, but they were provided.

I will say this when inquiring about prices...make sure you're sitting down before reading their email.

I've never had any problems receiving timely responses from Cool Lines. I've submitted a dozen inquiries and received a response for each. Not all the responses were timely complete , but they were provided.

I will say this when inquiring about prices...make sure you're sitting down before reading their email.

Fixed that...